048b - Once Bitten, Twice Shy Part 2

(048b - Once Bitten, Twice Shy Part 2.)

PLEASE READ

Thank you all so much for the 70k Views. I really appreciate everyone's contribution to the growth of this book🔥. It's almost a year since I started this book and it's mind-blowing because I have never written a book for one year before. This is the first, and it's making me realize the amount of effort I'm putting into this book. So yeah, I appreciate myself too😌.

I just want to let you know that updates will not be as frequent as before (not like it was really frequent) because I'm a little busy with a contract. But don't worry, it's just going to be for this month and a few weeks next month. So bare with me if you see updates seldomly, or don't even see them at all.

Don't worry, I'll try to be writing underneath so that when I'm finally free, you won't have to wait for long before you see a new update. I'll try my best to make it up to you guys in whatever way I can. I'm sure you understand.

Let's Dive in❤️✨.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

Ever since I became a student of Crestview International Academy, I can count the number of times I have stepped foot into Sir Isaac's office on my fingers.

Five times.

And four of those five times strictly had to do with my prefectship duties. The fifth time was at the beginning of this session, the day I was chosen as Simi's tutor.

This was the sixth time. And as you might have rightly guessed, it wasn't for a good reason, which was a first.

"This is exactly why God will never bless you with a kid because you will never know how to treat them right!"

I groaned inwardly, remembering the exact statement I made that got me here in the first place.

That statement had plunged the entire class into bigger chaos than it was before as soon as I said it, everyone screaming at the top of their lungs, cheering me. I didn't have the luxury to look around to see if anyone wasn't cheering, but it sounded like the whole class was. But they weren't the ones that made that statement, which is why it was easy for them to cheer, to hype me,

Because it wasn't until the words left my lips that realized the gravity of what I said. The implication it had.

Mrs. Khadija was dumbstruck, flabbergasted, and stupefied. She stood rooted on her feet, staring at me with an expression that made cold chills run down my spine and settle at the pit of my stomach in a strange feeling. I might not have been able to place the dark expression her face held, but I sure as hell knew my words struck a chord. Hard.