⚠ Nightmare [King of Negativity]

[⚠ sensitive topic again guys ⚠]

[to sum up the story, I changed the lore so Nightmare/Alphonse have more personality.]

[Appearance]
Royal armours, he doesn't wear royal clothing due trauma from his past. Alphonse have two appearance with is human form and monster form. 

His human form are just Crescent meanwhile his monster form resembles his original. 

[Personality]
Alphonse personality is a bit complicated than I thought. For the past 2 years, I analyze every time he spoke or act. 

Alphonse can be soft around Crescent and Killer. Yet he still hurt Killer. 

Alphonse is a very abusive person towards Merciless and his subordinates. It was said he really hates how Merciless resembles the prince he used to served. 

Yet, he still let Merciless live. 

Name: Nightmare [his name is Alphonse]
Age: [unknown]
Gender: [male]
His issues: Life

His backstory•

Corrupted Nightmare or his real name Alphonse Elric. Alphonse was a guard in the empire of feelings. He served Passive Nightmare as his personal guard. 

Alphonse had a wife, Fiona and a daughter, Adelle. Sadly, Fiona was accused of being a witch and burned alive. Adelle got caught with a deadly disease at the age of 6 years old and died shortly after that. She can be safe if the royal family help Alphonse but they didn't. 

Alphonse lost all his purpose on living. The prince he served became a true tyrant, the empress treated him badly, Dream is... Well Dream. Hope is kind of hopeless if it wasn't for Dream. 

So he decided to commit treason by following Dream and Hope. Alphonse actually decided to live a long life by protecting Dream and Hope. He killed Frieda because Frieda was actually manipulating the two children for the whole time. Hope and Dream didn't know anything so Hope burn Alphonse alive out of anger.

Hope stop burning Alphonse after they realized Alphonse did it for reason. Hope was going to help but didn't because they feels guilty so they ran away. 

Since Passive Nightmare were killed before Frieda. Alphonse took the black apple and ate it, it wasn't enough to keep his body from falling apart so  he took Passive Nightmare soul.

•Fun facts about him•

*Alphonse, in the past. He talks to Passivemare about fatherhood and how would like they want to name their children. Passivemare said he wished to name his son Merciless and his daughter, Artemis. Alphonse still remember it. Despite hate the prince he used to served, he fulfill Passivemare wish because it's something Passivemare longed for.

*The reason why Alphonse prefers daughter was because he miss his deceased daughter, Adelle.