Ch 32.1 ~Drunk Monami!

Happy birthday Pie_creates... Ek chhota sa fun wala chapter.. Or i should say, chapters..for you.. As i know how much you love this story❤ yeh and iska next part tere naam❤

Its been 2 weeks since the pranks incident.. Karan's hand is always fine now..  Karan's brain injuries are also healed.. According to the doctor, he might start getting some flashes of his past...  Though this was risky, but all knew it was necessary and Karan needs to regain his complete memory to join back his duty...

It was Friday morning.. Moran, Parkha and Baby were having their breakfast.. Suddenly both karan and monami's phone beeped together.. They checked the message and were really happy...

P: Kya hogaya.. Dono achanak battissi kyun dikharahe ho?

K: Bhaiya.. Ek mast wala msg aaya hai.. Bas isliye..

B: Arre par wo msg hai kya.. Yeh batane ka kasht karenge dono?

Mo: Bhabhi.. School reunion ka msg hai.. Iss sunday.. Palace hotel me ek chhota sa get together types hai.. Sid ne usike baare me message kiya hai..

P: Waah yeh to bohut achhi baat hai..

Baby: waise chachu yeh reunion mtlb?

K: Baby.. Reunion me na hamare saare school friends honge.. Jinse hum bohut saal hogaye mile nahi.. Jaise me, monami aur sid ek class me the.. Exactly waise hamare baaki dost bhi the... Hum teeno to ek dusre ke touch me hain hi.. Ab baaki friends se bhi milpaayenge reunion me..

Mo: Han baby... Wahan dance hoga music hoga, party hogi aur hum hamare purane doston se milenge.. Aur khoob maze karenge..

Baby: achha.. To me nahi jaasakti?

Parkha: NAHI!!!

B: Bilkul nahi jaasakti.. Aapke exams aarahe hai na.. Monday se exam hai aur sunday ko party karne jaana hai.. Han?

P: Aur nahi to kya.. Baby.. Aap exam ki taiyaari karo.. Hum log na aapke exams ke baad picnic pe jaayenge.   Okay?

Baby: Yes yes yes.. Hum picnic par jaayenge!!!

*********

Sunday

Moran were all set to go to the party..

Monami was dressed in a white, polka dotted, skinny gown. A pair of white earings and a open hair made her look flawless. A bit of makeup added to her looks.

Karan was dressed in a simple black shirt with a pair of deep blue jeans.. A black classic watch and hair gelled up properly.. Though dressed up simple, his look was enough to let girls get lost in him..

Both drove to the Hotel.. They were joined by Sid in the venue itself..  Sid was dressed in a white shirt, with a black leather jacket on it and a pair of black jeans.. A stylish guitar necklace added up to his looks...

The trio hugged each other and after some time entered inside..

Beats of music and sound of cheers and fun were heard.. It wasn't much noisy.. SiMiRan could spot many of their friends among the crowd..

Voice: Karann!!!

Someone called Karan.. He turned around and found..

K: NITYAAA!! 

Nitya hugged Karan tightly...

N: How are you man... Waise. Bada dashing and hot bangaya hai sahi me..

K: Hogaya tera?  Ab to sudhar jaa..

N: offoo kya sudharna.. Jab saamne itna hatta katta banda khada hona.. To sudharna nahi.. Bigadna chahiye..

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें