Pampered

Prompt: Dream just feels like a very caring boyfriend today. So, he pampered George with excessive care and attention.

No one's POV

Dream woke up before George at 8am in the morning.

He slowly sat up and George moved a bit.

He slightly groaned.

"Dream?" George yawned

"Shhh, go back to sleep baby" Dream cuddled George for a bit to get him to sleep again

When George was asleep, Dream took this as an oppurtunity to slowly get out of bed and walk downstairs.

The first thing he had in mind was to make breakfast for his boyfriend.

He made scrambled eggs, toast, some cut up strawberries on the side in a shape of a heart and a glass of orange juice.

He also made the same for himself so that they could eat together.

He even put a blue sticky note saying 'I love you <3' for George.

Dream put all of that on a wooden tray before he walked back upstairs to wake George.

"George~" he slightly shook him

"Mm, let me sleep" George turned over the other way and covered himself with the covers

"Come on, wake up baby" Dream sat next him

George slightly groaned before he sat up as well.

"Here ya go" Dream placed the tray on top of his lap

"Aww, thank you Dream" George yawned before he read what's on the sticky note, attached to the glass

He gave Dream a kiss on the cheek before they ate.

Before George could even grab his utensils placed beside the plate, Dream took it and cut his food into pieces.

"Enjoy" Dream smiled

George gave him a playful glare before he giggled.

● Breakfast in bed

When they were done eating, Dream took the tray of plates and glasses to wash downstairs, but not after giving George a kiss on the forehead.

Dream was done doing the dishes before he walked back upstairs to see George changing on the bed.

George instantly blushed when Dream saw him half naked.

Dream smirked before he walked towards him and admired him.

"You look beautiful today" Dream kissed him on his neck

George immediately put on a hoodie, Dream's black smiley hoodie to be exact.

"You look so cute with that on" Dream hugged the brit close

They stayed like that for 10 minutes before George spoke.

"Ok come on, let's go downstairs" George stood up but Dream didn't even let him go

"Nooo" Dream whined "you're like my teddy bear, my favorite teddy bear"

Dream then pulled George to lay back down on the bed.

"Dreaaam, can you please let me go now? I wanna see Patches anyway" George removed Dream's hands from his waist

"Oh wow, now Patches wants to steal all of your attention huh?" Dream stood up as well and followed George

When George saw Patches walking on the kitchen countertop, he quickly took her into his arms and petted her. She purred.

"Aww, you're so cute"