Part 25: Godly magic

"I believe you Adrian. I know that you didn't put your name in the goblet of fire." Severus said as soon as he opened his mouth to speak something.

"I personally think that Dumbledore did it." Adrian said, sitting on his desk in the simply lit office. "What? Why?" Severus asked, opening hours robe and hanging out on his chair. "For that..... I have to fetch something from my room." He said, getting up.

Percy smirked, "Okay." He said. Snapping his fingers. Suddenly there was a flash of light, and Adrian vanished from their sight.

"What was that?!"Severus asked, blinking quickly to remove the bright spots from his eyes. "That was Teleportation." Percy smirked, leaning back in his seat.
His dark hair falling in front of his eyes ina Sexy way.  Now that Severus had a good look at him...... There seemed to be a change in him from that evening.

His eyes, though they were bright, seemed to be even brighter, a and with some specks of fooled here and there. His hair were same but looked a lot smoother and darker.

His height seemed a bit tall..... A few inches at most. Earlier he looked around 6 feet, but now he looked around... 6 ft 2 in.

He even looked leaner and had a kind of soft glow to him. Overall he looked more handsome to Severus.

"You know what? leave it. Once I read the greek mythology, will see to it." Severus said.

"Can i help you with something?" Percy asked slowly.

"Sure you can! And there's no need to be that much Submissive....  You know.... Get used to it. Ah ...... But which also cute when submissive what to do?"

"Submissive in private? Normal in public?"

"Yes. Absolutely that."

Percy smiled, but snapped his fingers and a few books appeared on Snape's desk. Five books of two copies each.

"Read Greek mythology from here. Everything in there is correct, verified and authentic."

Severus looked through the books one by one.

"Hmm we'll read these soon. You'll be surprised. But what is the kind of magic that you are using?"

"It's ...  Called .....  Godly magic." He said mischievously.

" What was that?!" Adrian said as he entered the office once again.

"Something you'll getti know soon ..... Adrian."

"Wha- How did you-?"
"Know?I know many things. Mr. J. Riddle."
"You know what? Nevermind."

Hey there 😀 Seeing you sooner than expected 😊 anyways .... Here's a small chaper. I have something planned for the next chapter that's y this is a small chapter. See ya soon. 😙

And I'll be pairing Clarrise with Draco.
Just so you know.

~Vi