𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter 4
Strange Turn of Events

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

ANOTHER DAY FOR SCHOOL had arrived and this time you made sure to wake up early. You knew it was just your second day at school, but you were still excited to meet your friends and see new faces. You had just finished braiding when your mother walked into your room, holding a white cloth on her arm.

You smiled at her and gave her a warm hug, "Good morning, oka-san!" You exclaimed happily as your mother wrapped her arms around you. She smiled, lightly petting your back, "Good morning to you too, sweetie." She said, pulling away from the hug. You kept on eyeing the white cloth on her arm which made your mother giggle, "Well, if you're wondering what is this..." She trailed off, unfolding the cloth to show it to you, "... I have fixed your haori!" She excitingly said and that made you let out a gasp of surprise.

"Thank you, oka-san!!"

After that, you put on your signature green socks and white haori over your uniform.

You went downstairs and picked up your two bentos and waved goodbye to your parents

You went downstairs and picked up your two bentos and waved goodbye to your parents. It was still 7:00 AM, so there was no need to run and decided to just walk calmly to enjoy the beautiful weather. As you walked, you heard the familiar voice of Hanako calling you, "Y/N chan, please wait!" You turned around to face the cute male, but you saw two other guys with him.

One of them recognized as Osano, but the other one was quite unknown to you. You could see that he looked kinda like Osano, but he had golden hair and a much nicer features. You smile and waited for the three to approach you as to not look rude or something. Without any warnings, Hanako threw himself at you to engulf you into a hug, "I'm very happy to see you here, we can walk to school together!" He exclaimed as he looked up at you with a blushy cheeks.

You couldn't help but mentally squeal at his adorableness while your cheeks turned rosy. However, you were interrupted by Osano who for some reason looked annoyed, "H-Hey Hanako! It's rude to hug people without permission!" He scolded as his cheeks turned slightly red. You giggled and shook your head, "I don't mind at all, Osano kun." You expressed which made Hanako let out a low 'yay', but he had to pull away so you won't get bad impression about him.

Your green eyes trailed to the other male, looking at him in confusion. He was wearing a white hoodie underneath his unbuttoned uniform jacket and had a purple bracelet on his wrist, he also had a small pigtail like Osano [He is added in the Love Interest chapter as requested]. The said male smiled at you kindly, "You must be Y/N Kanroji, right? I'm very happy to meet you, my name is Riabaru Fumetsu." He introduced while you looked at him in admiration.

"Oh dear, I can't take my eyes off of him! He is adorable and kind!" You thought and tried not to show your excitement to him so he won't freak out. The male just laughed, "I see now why Osano wouldn't stop talking about you." He said, resulting in Osano to blush a darker shade of red.

"Really? He did?"

"No I did no-..."

"Of course. Let me tell you all about it."

You both started to walk ahead as Riabaru told you what Osano said about you. Let's just that the male was so flushed and will hide from you for the meantime.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

Once you four arrived to school, the tsundere male booked it to the rooftop to escape from you. Riabaru had to excuse himself to check on Osano while Hanako said that he had to meet someone real quick.

You decided to use this opportunity to go and check the area near the incinerator and the back gardens since you were told that those gardens were designed in a traditional Japanese style. As you kept on moving, you could hear music not to far away near the incinerator. You took a peek from a round the corner only to see four boys with blond hair, colorful shirts, and weapons on their backs.

"Is it okay to carry weapons around school?" You thought as you looked at them with confusion. You shrugged your shoulders and decided to move on your way.

"Hey you! Are you spying on us?"

A voice from behind you said which made you freeze in your place. You gulped and slowly turned around to see a male with blond hair and yellow eyes, he was wearing a yellow shirt underneath his jacket plus he also had a scar across his eye. "Oh no no, y-you misunderstood the s-situation! I-I was going to t-the garden!" You exclaimed, stuttering every now and then. He kept only on glaring at you as if not believing what you said. You were about to say something else when suddenly...

"Leave her alone, Umeji."

The boy known as Umeji paled when he heard a deep voice behind him and turned around. There stood a tall male with long blond hair and golden eyes, he had a scar that was like an 'X' on his cheek. He had a black jacket on his shoulders and bandages were wrapped around his forearms and torso since he had his white shirt mostly unbuttoned. This made you think that he was either hurt or was probably just doing this so display toughness.

Umeji nodded and ran to his friends after yelling, "Yes boss!" Now you were left alone with this guy who was glaring at you with his sharp golden eyes.

"I-I'm sorry-..."

"Don't peek at them again, if you know what's the best for you."

He cut you off rudely and walked away without letting you add anything. You stood there, unable to say or do anything as you were stunned by his rude behaviour. However, you couldn't deny the fact that he actually saved you from that punk. Yes you could protect yourself, but you didn't want the school to give you warnings or make your friends scared of you... You had enough of everyone thinking that you're a freak or a weirdo just because of your appearance and power.

Anyway... You left standing there with red face because of embarrassment, but you could think of one thing for now, "He is so strong and manly! It suits him to be the bad boy of the school!"

It seems that you found a new person to know and probably he became your favorite among the males you met in school.