11

MADELINE

I could feel it in my chest the way my heart beat slowed

I could feel it in my chest the way my heart beat slowed. I only imagined this very night about a-hundred-thousand times, and never did I expect to feel a tingle down at the pit of my stomach. He hadn't done a single thing to me yet, but there I was, practically panting like a dog.

None of Riccardo's girlfriends prepared me for a moment like this. No one ever told me about the beautiful world of laying down on my back as a man spread my legs and put his face between them. No one warned me that every thought would leave my brain as he kissed my clit just before flicking his tongue against it. They didn't say my back would arch and a moan I didn't expect would force its way out of my mouth.

I could feel Ángel smirk against me as he used his finger to rub up and down my slit just before slowly pushing his finger inside of me. There was something different about his finger rather than my own. I actually could feel something-fullness.

As he began to thrust in and out of me with his finger, he sucked my clit into his mouth.

Once I had gotten used to his actions, he surprised me by adding a second finger. I audibly gasped once he began to pump in and out of me faster and harder. My pussy was swallowing his fingers and I glanced down in complete shock.

His tongue was adding a different type of pleasure. I think it was what had me going mad. He was lightly probing my clit and teasing it. I fisted the sheets in intense pleasure as he sucked on my clit and I ground my hips against his fingers.

He quickly changed by removing his fingers from inside my wet pussy and replacing them with his tongue. His fingers quickly found my clit where he began massaging it at almost inhuman speed.

I was practically screaming in delight especially when his tongue swept up my slit just before darting inside of me.

Soon, I clamped my legs together, locking his face between them. I was shaking and quivering as I rose higher and higher until I finally orgasmed. The hottest part was watching Ángel lick up every drop.

Once he finished, he crawled up my body, licking his lips as he did.

"One..." he counted with a smirk, referring to the orgasms he promised me.

I watched him in bewilderment, still not allowing myself to believe it was real. He was so handsome at every angle. His dark hair, piercing eyes, and god-like complexion and featured werr just so different from the man I was told I had to marry for all my life. He was the most handsome man I had ever met, and he was between my legs.

Ángel returned to my breasts where he grasped them in his hands and massaged them thoroughly. He pulled them close together where he took my nipple into his mouth, circling his tongue around it. I moaned once he sucked the bud of my nipple into his mouth. It was like a jolt of electricity sprang directly to my core as he tugged on it with his teeth.

He let go of my breasts, letting them fall into place, but he never let go of his attention on them. He then moved over to the other one, doing all the same motions, making me feel so turned on.

Slowly, he traveled further up my body with kisses all the way up until he was looking directly in my eyes. For a moment, a lifetime flashed before his eyes as I could see myself reflected within them.

I leaned up and kissed him, feeling his hard-on resting on my inner thigh. It felt long and thick and the thought of it going inside of me frightened me a little.

Ángel slid his hand down my side to my thigh where he brought it up and hooked it on his hip. He found my opening with the pad of his finger and soon replaced it with the tip of his shaft. I sucked in a breath as he slowly began to push inside of me.

His eyes flit between my gaze and my lips as if it were impossible to decide which was more appetizing.

The way his bare chest felt against my breasts were so intimate. We were heart-to-heart, skin-to-skin and the tingles that danced across my skin wherever he touched ignited the passion that burned between the two of us. It felt so natural, so unforced like two souls that were destined for each other.

Even as he pushed further inside of me, I accepted the pain with open arms because it didn't feel intrusive. It was symbolically allowing me to feel every part of my life. The hurt I had to get through in order to feel the pleasure. The pain I didn't deserve, pain the hurt that I so desperately needed to achieve climax.

"Are you okay?" Ángel asked me, stopping all of his slow movements.

I swallowed nothing but air. "Yes, I'm fine. Please, keep going."

Gently, he began to continue moving until he was fully buried inside of me. Due to his length, I grimaced in pain, but I was thankful for the treatment I received. I was wet enough to accommodate all of him with as little pain as possible.

Ángel claimed my lips again, letting his tongue lightly part them. I accepted him into my mouth, moaning as he started to pull out of me just to slowly push back in. It felt almost like a burning sensation until it mixed with a sense of pleasure. Slowly, he started to speed up and the pain began to go away.

Once he realized I was no longer grimacing, he broke away from the kiss and gripped the headboard where he rammed into me. With each thrust of his thick cock inside of me, I was screaming in pleasure. I lifted my legs higher up his body for a better angle, loving the way his lower body hit my clit with every pummel.

"You have the best fucking pussy," Ángel moaned.

He grabbed me by hips and flipped me over so I was standing on all fours. My ass was in the air, and I could just feel his eyes on it. He gripped my ass cheeks just before smacking one. I was sure he would leave behind a mark.

"Fuck, Madeline," he said. The way he said my name sent chills down my skin.

He placed his hand on my lower back to aid me in arching a bit more just as his cock returned to the opening of my slit. He pushed his full length deep inside of me until he was hitting my cervix and began to fuck me like a mad man. The sound of our lovemaking echoed throughout the entire room as his hand gripped my hair and pulled me back so I could see his face. He kissed me like he had kissed me a million times betore as his other hand moved over to my stomach. He pulled me closer to him while never breaking the rhythmic pattern of his dick slamming in and out of me.

"You're so damn beautiful," he complimented as I moaned.

Ángel was aggressive but in the most attractive way. He pushed me back down into the pillows, letting his hands rest on my hips. He stopped his motion of fucking me and instead used me to fuck himself. He pulled me back and forth against him like his own little toy. I was practically shivering in intense pleasure every time I impaled myself against him.

I ended up no longer needing his assistance as I bounced up and down his cock. I allowed my own lust to take over as I moved along his dick, using it for my own pleasure. I could feel one of his hands that used to rest on my hips slowly creep down to my clit where he massaged it as I fucked him. It was better than anything I could ever imagine.

When I glanced behind me, I could see Ángel staring down at my ass as I moved against him.

Soon, I began to slow as I could feel myself approaching an orgasm. Ángel quicked the massaging of my clit and began to take over again as he rammed in and out of me until I was screaming and had cum with a convulsing pussy.

Despite being spent, he continued to fuck me until he had cum deep inside of me.