Part12

Abhi just stayed silent because of all the accusations.... He turned to look at Shravya but she was not there... He thought she too didn't trust him...... He was feeling very sad.....

The police after all the enquiry announced that they are going to arrest Abhi and further enquiry will take place in the station.....

When police came forward to arrest Abhi,  Kailash asked police to stop... Abhi thought he is going to support him but the next thing which he uttered shattered Abhi ....

" Don't mention his name as Dr. Abhinav Raichand just mention it as Dr. Abhinav and Raichand name should not come in this scandal...."
Police knowing how beneficial Kailash Raichand is just nodded at him

Abhi 's were filled with tears .. Arnav was clutching Abhi's hand tightly....
Again when the police came to arrest Abhi ,
'STOP' a loud voice boomed against the hall...
It was none other than Shravya .....
Everyone was shocked... But Abhi was standing still as he don't have any hope from anyone.... He thought she too may have to say hurtful things to him.....

She was coming near police but Alok Mehta stopped her... "What are you doing?, Let them handle the case , You don't involve in this"

Shravya didn't react to this and came forward then she heard Kailash say, " Shravya beta , I know it's difficult to believe but he had already committed a mistake , so let them do their duty"

She came forward and gave a letter to police .... Police started reading the Letter...

At that time Abhi was continuously looking at Shravya... Feeling the stare Shravya turned towards Abhi and just blinked her eyes....

Abhi had no idea what was going on but he trusted Shravya.... He really wished she too trusts him....

After reading the letter police turned towards Abhi and informed him that there is one day time to prove his innocence after that we will deal further ....

When police said those words the senior doctor and patient family asked him why not they are arresting Abhi....

Everybody waited for the answer ....

He has got restraining order according to which he cannot be arrested today and also there is one day to prove his innocence, by saying the police left......

Abhi was overwhelmed to know that Shravya trusts him but how she has got restraining order at this time was his question.....

Shravya then turned to their family and told them to follow her to some ward...
Only their family including Abhi followed her....

That was a common ward for so many heart patients.....
Everybody entered the ward...

There were so many patients and also some family members related to each patients...

Suddenly one lady mother of the patient came forward and fell onto Abhi's feet saying he is their god... Abhi tried to lift her but she cried harder and said ," I took him to different hospital everyone said it is difficult for him after surgery , but you came as a ray of light, god bless your parents for giving such a wonderful child... You will always stay in our prayers "
Other person came forward and said, " beta, I didn't have money  for the treatment of my son, but you didn't take a single penny from me and treated him, thank you beta stay blessed"
Like this so many patients family were praising Abhi....

Everybody was shocked knowing how caring and responsible doctor he is.... Raichands were beaming with pride....

Abhi told everyone one sleep on time and he will visit them tomorrow.....

Everyone came out , Shravya took them to meeting hall....

Shravya turned to everyone and asked in a high pitched tone, " Now what do you want to say regarding irresponsible and ilmannered doctor Dr Abhinav Raichand ooh sorry sorry Dr Abhinav"
Everybody just bowed their head....
Shravya again started , " Kilu uncle, how can you think that he will do something like that , you believed others over your son.. you are a beneficial person instead of doing something you were thinking of your name reputation...
The she turned towards his mother" how can you believe your Abhi did something wrong, you didn't trust your own upbringing "  They both just stood silently with guilt ridden face.....

Then she turned towards her family, " Till today evening you were praising Abhi, you were happy that he is going to be your son in law then what happened"
Infront of whole world instead of supporting him you were all insulting for the mistake which he has not done...

Abhi was happy because this is first time someone supported him or raised his voice against the others because of him...........