- 𖥔 Peter Boy 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

After we arrived at the compound, some of us went straight to their rooms to rest or just clean up.

While Tony and Rhodey took care of Secretary Ross about setting the team Cap back on Avengers Compound, of course there was a bit of debate here and there.

Natasha and Steve who protest that they can help take care of him also talk to Ross, but are always blocked by Tony who says that Ross is not that easy to accept the words.

Steve decided to go to his old room, he reasoned he would take a shower and rest even though I and the others knew that was not the only reason.

His annoyed look was very easy to read, leaving Bucky to Sam who also disagreed but they held back their protest.

Wanda and Natasha took Vision to medbay with Bruce to check on the stone on his head.

And the rest are doing other things, like I'm in the living room with Peter, Thor, Bucky, and Sam right now. Loki was going to Thor's room, said he wanted to use the toilet.

"Then how about my latest movie?" We were talking about movies from the MCU especially the ones that just came out, and now Peter is asking about No Way Home.

I immediately paused for a moment to grieve, remembering what he had gone through with his young age. Losing May is not easy, he has not only lost one person, but everyone in his life. I can't imagine if I was like him.

"I just realized that now, all the endings of the movies must be sad or bad." I told them.

"I agree..." Peter thrilled off and like something hit him, his face showed that he realized something. Widening his eyes as he staring back at me, suddenly tears appears in his eyes. "Is.. is that what you mean, in my movie?" He asked slowly.

Sam notice this too and looking at me and Peter with worries, the Asgardian and the Soldier who were still confused just staring between us.

"If we win now, then whatever happens with this boy won't happen right?" Sam asked me.

Actually I don't know to answer that, but they need an answer. "Yes." I nodded hesitantly but thankfully they didn't notice it.

"Wait, but I want to know the contents of my latest movie." Peter said again after he had calmed down.

"Isn't that boring?" Bucky furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Why does his life story have to be boring?" Thor chimed in.

"W-what?" Peter fluttered, feel a little offended to say his life is boring.

I waved at Peter, "Peter, I think Bucky didn't mean in that way." Glanced over at Bucky. "Aaand.. in your movie you fight some villains from other universes which you also meet Spiderman from other universes."

His eyes widened (again), agape at the information. "I- I did? Another Spiderman? Like- two Spiderman in the same place?" He was stuck in awe which made me watch him with amusement, as was felt by the other three.

"Dude, that's really cool." Sam whispered slowly.

Bucky pursed his lips, narrowed his eyes at Peter before nudging Sam on the side. Sam immediately returned to reality and huffed back in his seat by crossing his arms under his chest.

"Not only two, but there are three Spidermans in one place at the same time. Isn't that cool?! You know, when that scene came out at the cinema, I was screaming with my friends. Well not just with my friends, but with everyone in the studio." I excitingly told them about the memory of watching that beautiful movie.

Until now, I still love that movie, especially with its cool soundtrack.

"Can I ask you, my lady?" Thor raised his hand like a child.

Oh my god, he's cute!

I nodded at him, let him continue talking. "How did that happen?"

"You better not to be spoiler too much, mulvers." Tony came into the room with a tablet in his hand, he pointed his index finger at me while talking and walked towards the kitchen. Didn't even glance at me.

I pursed my lips at that, sent an apologetic look to Thor and the others. And what Tony called me made me double take.

Wait, what?

My gaze followed Tony where he briefly put his tablet on the table near the door between the kitchen and the living room, then took something from the fridge there.

Returning to the living room, he held a bottle of alcohol and took the tablet that he had put down earlier. Now the bottle is in his right hand, while the tablet is in his left and he uses the fingers on his right hand to touch the screen.

He stopped suddenly, looked up and saw us watching him. I noticed his gaze briefly paused on Bucky and Sam and then he quickly looked away and walked the other way, out of the room.

I glanced at Bucky, saw he was a little tense with his head down looking at the floor.

Quickly and without holding back, I called out Tony just before he was two steps out of here. "What was that?" He stopped, turning around looking at me. "What's mulvers?" I asked.

He smirked then blinked, back again to his face which is quite annoying. Then he turned around again, "You'll find out later." He said while walking without looking back at us.

A nonsensical answer, I blinked stupidly a few times, turning my head to look at the others who were still looking at where Tony was last at and also looking at me.

"Well.."

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

I'm thinking about how it will end.

🤔