34. AMAN 😍

Akash left and sid goes to get ready for the office....

At office....

Naaz was discussing her new project with Aman....as he was a partner in it....

Naaz also knows that it is impossible for him to reach in 10 mins that's why she said that...

Now she doesn't wanted him to give any chance....she can't be this much miserable......

.................

Naaz and Aman was going to the conference room when sid came out of lift....

Sid: good morning mam and sir....

Naaz: you are late Mr Shukla....

Sid: sorry mam...

Naaz: oky....

And she left with Aman....

Sid goes towards his cabin which is under the cabin of naaz....

But it was locked so he has to do some place to sit ...

Sid was roaming here and there as he was not finding any spare chair....

After walking for about 20 mins he was unable to find any place to sit....so he sat on the stairs....

Sid's pov...

I know this was coming on my way....she will not forgive me....ho b tha i should have not raised my hand on her....he is my wife after all....aur maine uske sare staff ke shamne he.....

Abb voh mujhe ese ignore krege jaise mai uska kuch lagta he nhi hu.....

Aur yeh Aman iske sath kya kr raha he...kaise hass raha tha jab naaz mujhe bol rahe the...uske toh....

Yaar maa ke sath b naraj ho gaye he...khana b nhi khaya usne aur na he medicine lege....

But voh didi se itne gusse kyo hai...aur akash toh shot krne ke baat kr raha tha...

Hayye kitne garmi he edar....kya kru???

Pov ends...

He saw a peon and called him...

Sid: dada mujhe chair la doge?

Peon : sorry sir but mam ne bola hai k jo cheej yaha he udar he rehne dene he kese ko b nhi edar udar se furniture leke dena...aur apko toh mam ka gussa pta he hai....

Sid: apke mam ko kitne time lagega??

Poen: bs 1 hr aur....deal sign krne hai ajj onone...

Sid: okay...

................

After 1 hr naaz came out of lift and saw sid sitting on the stairs and wiping his face....

Naaz called him....

Naaz: why are you sitting on the stairs???

Sid: mam voh cabin lock tha

Naaz: toh apke b fingerprint se yeh khul jatta he...apko nhi pta???

Sid: sorry mam bhul giya...

Naaz: apne cabin mai chalo aur bring coffee for me and Aman...

Sid: oky....

Naaz: Aman come...

Aman and naaz was talking and was hi fing each other on some topic....

Aman: naaz...

Naaz: hmm..

Aman: yeh tera husband nhi he?