Chapter 20: Envoy from the East

Here's some extra content! Also, decided to have a small insight to what y/n looks in my mind. Check the fit and automail tho!!! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter as much as I do!!!! Also, I didn't bother even drawing y/n's shoes lol

-

Y/n's Pov

I boarded the train to arrive around the after noon. Ed called me earlier in the morning saying they'll be arriving a little earlier. Fortunately, it didn't take too long before I arrived. Once again, wearing the classic cargo and Ivory button down shirt. I saw ed flipping between his little notebook. Ed looked up at me and yelled,

"Come on y/n! I can't keep Winry waiting to kill me!"

"I'm sure you're really excited then"

I rolled my eyes jokingly. We headed out the train station and he showed me where winry was. I ran into Valentine while she was on a snack run.

"VALENTINE!!!"

"STARLIGHT?! IT'S BEEN FOREVER! Why Haven't you called? You know how lonely I get Cherry"

I heard Ed chuckling behind me.

"Did she just call you cherry?-"

"Listen buddy, until you have a mechanic like mine, you don't make fun of shit unless you want to be given a concussion. Anyways, I'm sorry Lovely I was in the hospital and then life just started crashing down and practically beat the shit out of me but I'm here! And I would like to have a Carbon arm... if that's cool with you~?"

"Yeah sure! I was already in the proccess on making Carbon Automail so I can totally get you set up for one. We can discuss prices Later. Where are ya'll headed?"

"We're gonna go to Ed's mechanic. By the way, I haven't introduced you to them. This is Ed, he's the Fullmetal Alchemist, and this is his younger brother Alphonse. We're on our way to visit his Mechanic at the moment. She wanted to meet you the last time I mentioned her to you so if you'd like you can tag along."

"Well then, what are we waiting for?"

We finally made it to winry's shop and I saw the Elrics doing some sort of ritual to lessen their chances of being murdered.

"Hey winry!"

"Y/N? Who's this?"

"This is the mechanic I told you about. Winry, this is Valentine. Valentine, this is winry!"

They shook their hands. Their shops were coincidentally right across from each other. Winry freaked out because she had been admiring her display's from afar but was never really able to strike up a conversation. And with the way Valentine is, I wouldn't blame her.

"Where's Ed?—"

"Yo, Miss Winry! We appear to have found you in good spirits this day."

"Ed! Al! What are you up to, popping in like this?"

Ed showed her the broken automail arm. Seeing the color from her entire face vanishing. She grabbed her wrench and smacked him with it. She threw him on a bench and yanked his arm to her little side table and did first aid shit. I nudged Valentine as I know she's fully aware of the type of shit she always pulls.

"Even paninya has been out of trouble but you're just getting into trouble whenever you want to-"

"Paninya?"

"Oh yeah! Paninya is a friend we met the last time We visited. She's made a living by doing odd jobs here and there."

"Yeah I remember the first time I encountered her. She robbed me clean of any spare change I had at the time. Glad to know she's doin' more honest work tho"