Chapter 22 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Enzo's POV

I am now facing Honey. I already searched his phone. His recent calls and messages are clean. No trace of a new guy that he is saying.

"Enzo, can you let him out." Licah is now with Axl.

"Did you lock Honey up?" Axl asked me.

"Pardon?" It was mom. "You locked up Honey?"

"He is in the room. He will be okay."

"He won't be. I didn't see him cheating. He is lying, Enzo. You've been with him for seven years you say. How couldn't you see that something is wrong with him? I already noticed it the second time I saw him." It was Licah again.

"What are you talking about?"

"Allow him to be the one to tell you. You would regret it if you keep him in that room unattended." Licah said before he ran back to that room.

"What is happening, Enzo? Locking him up? It's too much." Axl told me.

"You don't understand. These past few days, he kept breaking up without a reason. I've been trying to understand. But why would he lie to me that he is cheating? I don't understand." I left everyone and checked on Honey again.

I can see Licah trying to talk to him behind the door.

"Please, Honey. It's not my story
to tell. Be honest with them and let us help." Licah told him. "Do not hurt him."

I entered the room. Honey is focused on his journal as if he didn't just broke up with me.

"Heartless. That is what you are. If you love me you wouldn't keep things from me. You are not cheating. There is no other guy. I need the answer, Honey."

He is still writing.
"Face me, baby. Are you sick? Are you pregnant? What?"

"I will never be pregnant. The doctor was so clear about that."

"Who the fuck cares? It's you who matter to me the most. I only need you to stay with me forever."

"I can never stay with you forever. Just let me go, Enzo. I want to go home." He glared at me.

"Do you really love me? If you do, what is happening? Talk to me."

His silence is making me mad. I don't deserve to be treated like this.

His phone vibrated. It was mommy Ira. "I am only giving you tonight to admit it to him. "

"What is mommy Ira saying?"

He is still silent.

I grabbed his arms and pinned him across the wall. "You can't leave me. I will never allow you."

His dad is calling too. I answered and put him on the speaker."Where are you now, Honey? We are waiting. We need to leave now, our plane is waiting."

Honey spoke. "Dad, can you pick me up here in the mansion? Please, I'll wait downstairs."

"What the fuck is this? You are really leaving me for real?"

I looked at him and realized that his arms were bruised when I grabbed him earlier. "Shit, what happened?"

"Enzo, I am dying."

I think I wasn't able to understand the situation.

"You locking me up here is not helping. I need to leave you. I am just doing it in advance. Now that I told you everything, can I leave now?" He said in a cold tone.

I was shocked for a moment. I want him to tell me the truth, but I am not prepared for this. I will never be ready for this.

"Is this part of your joke again?"

"I hope I can tell you that this is a joke. There, I said it. I have stage 3 cancer. There is a chance that cancer can be removed but it will likely just return. The oncologist already told me that it's difficult to cure as it advanced to some of my major vessels. I don't want to tell you this because..."

"Because you are selfish? How am I supposed to act after you tell me this? Since when did you find out about this?"

"3 or 4 months ago."

"Did I ever make you feel that you cannot trust me? I can't believe you were hiding this from me all along. I trusted you so much." I think my world shattered into pieces. "Do you think I will just let you die like that? I can buy you hospitals and pay for all the doctors just to focus on you. Why are you so pessimistic? You will live."

"There is one more thing that I am hiding from you." He said.

"Baby, please. Tell me everything. I deserve to know."

"I lost our baby. That is how I found out about my cancer too. I was in pain and bled a lot. The doctor said the baby was already 14 weeks. I lost the chance. I cannot bear a new baby again." That is when Honey started to cry.

I just walked out of the room first. Everything is just too painful for me.
I don't know how to take these problems.

I feel like I am being strangled to death.

How could he hide those big matters from me? I thought we shouldn't keep a secret between us?

"Licah told us. Is he okay? Are you okay?" Mommy hugged me.

"Mommy, he is sick and he lost our baby. He is lying to me for months. He made me a fool."

"No matter what pain he caused you, your boyfriend is hurting there too. Maybe more than you. Be with him, Enzo. What he needs right now is our support. He doesn't need a lecture from you." My dad told me.

I am decided.

I packed my stuff and told everyone that I need to leave them for now and be with Honey.

"Enzo, what are you doing?" Honey asked me.

"When I said no breaking up, I mean it. You can't leave me because of your illness. I am going with you. I am not leaving you. Don't tell me to find someone else, because I would never do that. Stop lying to me from now on. We can get through this. Trust me, okay? I won't let anything happen to you."

"I am scared. I am scared to die." Honey broke down.

"Don't be. I won't allow that to happen. If I have to pay up to my single cent, I would do that. If I need my family to help us, I would beg for them. You meant the world to me, baby. Without you, I won't be living too."

Honey buried his face in my chest. I just let him cry.

"You will witness the ugly me."

"You will never be ugly to me. I'll be with you all the way. Let's go now. I will be beside you as you go thru all of this."

They were all standing outside the room. "We will be back. And mom, I can't graduate on time. I promise you I will still have a picture in the MSU hall of fame. It will just be delayed, but I can still do it."

"Stop thinking about that. Take care of Honey." My mom told us.

"I am sorry." Honey apologized to them.

"Get well and return Honey. Please get well." Mommy Gel said.

Honey turned to Licah. "I still hate you."

"You can continue hating me once you recovered. I will wait." Licah hugged him. "By that time, I hope you can consider me already as your friend."

"I'll think about it when you stop being nosy." Honey hugged him back.

We waited for his father downstairs. They said he will pick us up here.

His hands are cold. "I won't be afraid now. You are here with me."

"You will live forever with me. I promise."

A/N: Let's return to axl and licah. I will let Enzo and honey rest first. Their story started with so much happenings. 🤣🤣🤣🤣