Unsortable?!

Amaryllis POV - 

While I waited for the sorting hat to make a decision, I gave Hogwarts more of my endless magic. I connect my Magic with the ward stone deep within the castle. I feel all that has been done to the stone by previous headmasters. After the 17th headmaster broke a piece of it off, she hasn't allowed any after him to know the location. Slowly I fix the stone, healing the damages and adding to the protections. I came back to the matter at hand once I was done. 

"Unsortable! Choose Your House!" The hat shouted. Before Dumbledore could do anything I spoke. I normally don't talk in public or in the presence of people I don't know. 

"Slytherin" My voice caused many boys to blush or become dazed. Because of being part fae, elf, phoenix, Forest lady, and kitsune I have a very light and airy voice that causes people to become drooly. Sort of like a veela, but they have it for protection. I can't control it.

I see my clothes turn silver and green before walking over to the Slytherin table. Draco moves to the right from his spot in the middle of the table. I nod in thanks before taking a seat. I hear many Slytherins gasp or whisper to themselves before the table fills with food. 

I knew that Slytherin had a hierarchy. Daddy had spoken about it before when I asked about what Hogwarts was like. I lift my veil ever so slightly while eating a bit of fruit. I notice people staring at me or whispering. 

"Sister, you know you have to eat more than that or uncle Severus will give you potions," Draco spoke before placing a little meat and vegetables. I nod at him before slowly taking my veil off. I smile gently at him before eating the contents of my plate. After dinner, we were released to our commons. I place my veil back on before allowing Draco to lead me with Nigel and zaldreinis flanking us. 

Once in the common room, older students who were of the old court tried to intimidate us. I glare at the king as he tried to take my veil off. Nigel had his sword at his throat before he could even get close. 

"Oi! Firsty! call your guard off, or are you so weak you can't protect yourself!" He said snidely. I scoff before walking to the heir's/Fiance's room, the cobra sweet. The door opened before I could place my hand on the handle. I smile gently to myself, only when claimed by the heir or lord do you not have to take the test. 

The room will change based on the person entering by the lord's will. If I was the heir, it would have an office, master bedroom, and bathroom. But as the mate of the lord, it was an entire living quarter. Meaning it had a kitchen, living room, ensuite bedroom, Office, library, and a door leading somewhere only the mate/fiance knows. Turning around to the students in the commons I see the look of shock, awe and a bit of jealousy on their faces. With a nod to bid goodnight, I enter the room. Nigel and Zaldreinis had a room beside mine for the guards of the future lady or heir. 

With a sigh of contentment, I dress in my nightwear before grabbing a shawl. My hair was let down. Walking to the kitchen, I make myself some tea. I could feel my mate watching me the entire time since I left my bedroom. 

"Would you like one too?" I asked. I heard him chuckle before I heard his near-silent footsteps.

" I would," he said as strong arms wrapped around my waist. They felt safe and warm like they could protect me from the world. I smile gently as a giggle escaped me while making him a cup. 

"Sugars and creme?" I asked while adding 3 cubes and a small splash of creme. 

"No thanks, I like it black." He spoke before taking his cup. 

"Valerian tea?" He asked, I looked at him with a smile before taking a sip of mine. 

"Yes, I drink it to help myself relax before bed or classes. It helps me focus and not stress over little things." I say while staring into his eyes, the same crimson eyes of that handsome man from when I was younger. We continued to talk about ourselves till around midnight. 

"I must get to bed, I must wake early tomorrow for classes. Goodnight tom." I spoke before returning to my bedroom. once the door was shut behind me, I blush with an ecstatic smile. I lay under the covers before letting myself fall asleep. 

******Next Day********************************************

After getting ready, I exit my room. Nigel and zaldreinis greet me before escorting me to the great hall for breakfast. The rest of the Slytherins follow behind us. The old court that tried to intimidate me thought it was a great idea to do it again. In public breaking the house rules. I know they are doing this so the other houses will think I am free reign, they are about to learn why I am feared by their parents. I had already sent them letters informing them of the actions I would take if they didn't back off.

I sighed before standing from my seat. I take off one of the gloves I had been taken to wear in public spaces, and threw it at them. The purebloods and magic raise half-bloods gasped at the token of a duel. 

" You and the old court have just broken 3 of the house rules. You have slandered your House lords' mate and soon-to-be Lady. You have belittled Her highness Crown Princess Amaryllis Miabella Machiko Snape Prince Lefay Emerys Pendragon Perverell Gaia Magik Morte Lourdes Fatum Formositas Tempus Mystic Fayanna Arahaelil Ravenclaw Hufflepuff Gryffindor Potter Black Ashwood! Her highness has challenged you to a duel!" Nigel Spoke loudly while I glare at them. They seem to realise just who they are dealing with.

"I accept! Under what grounds are we to duel." The past king spoke. Everyone in the hall is now sitting at the edge of their seats waiting for my answer.

"Kings duel" I spoke cold and clear. Kings' duel allowed the participants to wield weapons, wear armour, and use magic. It also allowed the participants to maim the other with no consequences. If the heir of a noble house was challenged then the lord can either duel in their stead or force the heir to suffer the consequence of their actions. All titles, wealth and power go to the winner. There are no doubles, retainers, or guards allowed. 

"In 4 days, at noon, in the castle square. If you are late you forfeit and are branded a coward." I spoke again before he could ask the place and time. Everyone began to whisper before Dumbledore rose from his seat at the professor's table.

"I don't think this is necessary, Amaryllis you haven't even had classes yet-"

"Mind your tongue baron! I did not allow you to speak my first name! You are only the headmaster nothing more, you have no right in this. Butt out you old fool!" I yelled. I left for my first class of the day, leaving behind a shocked-filled great hall. 

Draco POV -

"Your bloody Idiot flint! She may look innocent and fragile, but she has been trained since she was 3! She doesn't need to come here as she has had her masteries in pretty much everything since she was 7! Pray to lady magic flint. Pray." I spoke coldly to him before shoving past him. 

Stupid fool. It is stated in the rule book of Hogwarts, the true one not the fake made by dumbledore, that base on the duel the loser would be a slave, servant boy, or expelled/killed. All positions would be the winners. If the winner wish/allows them to, the loser can continue their education. At the same time, the winner may deny them further education. Any kin the loser may have will be either a slave or servant of the winner's name or house. The loser will no longer have a name or family house as it is given to the winner as a trophy. 

Ignorant bloody moronic boy. He better pray for mercy. The rest of our group follow me out.

"Stupid." nevil and blaze say walking past him

"You better pray for mercy," Astoria spoke with venom.

"You are, So dead," the twins say while knocking him to the ground. They spit at him before walking out. They resorted last year from Gryffindor to Slytherin.