chapter 13

Hours later y/n finally woke up sober with a pounding headache. Groaning she looked around and found herself in a unfamiliar room with neon blue lights on inside. She then saw jungmin on the chair on her phone and she heard music outside that's when she remembered they were at the club.

"What happened"? She asked out of the blue startling jungmin as the last thing she remembers in taking a shot. "Oh, finally you're awake, u got drunk and passed out". Jungmin acted as normal as possible but deep down she was smirking knowing her plan worked perfectly. "Oh, okay, well my head hurts and I bet it's late so let's go". Y/N said coldly as she stood up and walked out leaving jungmin behind.

"Oh babe, you better enjoy your last moments with your little lover and obnoxious daughter cause Tomorrow you'll be only mine". She whispered to herself while following y/n out. Getting into the car y/n quickly drove home as she was deadly missing jungkook especially as during the couple days jungmin had been with them its been constant fights.

Within half hour they were home. Without even looking at jungmin y/n got out of her car and raced inside going upstairs to her room. She expected to find jungkook asleep but to her surprise she found him watching a movie curled up in the blanket fully awake. As soon as he saw y/n he jumped up and dashed towards her.

Opening her arms y/n hugged jungkook tightly instantly feeling herself relax and smile. "Babe finally you're home I missed u". "I missed u too angel". Soon after jungkook backed off his faced scrunched up seemingly not liking something. "What's wrong"? "U reek of sex, cheap perfume, money and alcohol, go shower". She shoved towards the bathroom making y/n chuckle.

"Okay okay, I was going to anyways". She then took some comfy clothes and left to shower. Taking a quick shower she changed into this.

As she walked out jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for y/n

As she walked out jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for y/n. Y/N walked to him stooping down between his legs and hugged around his waist putting her head in his tummy giving him little kisses there.

Jungkook giggled at the feeling and laced his fingers in her hair. "Reminds me of when u used to do this when I was pregnant and talk to yoona all night long". Y/N perked her head up at that statement. "You heard all that?? You weren't asleep"? Jungkook giggled and shook his head. "No I heard all the times u talked to her about how you knew I was gonna be a great dad and how much u loved me and how strong I am and how lucky u think u are to have me".

Y/N blushed and buried her face in his stomach again. "I love u". She mumbled then looked up at him with so all the love she has for jungkook clearly shown in her eyes. "I love u too". Y/N then shook her head and put jungkook up on bed to lay down the layed down herself her head in his chest arms around his waist and their legs tangled. "I don't mean it like how I say it everyday as in just in the moment".

"What do u mean then"? "I mean like I really love u so so so much, all this things u would here me stay awake and talk to yoona about when u were pregnant about how lucky I am how much I love and appreciate and need u and how I wouldn't be able to live without u with me and how just knowing that you're okay makes me feel okay I really mean like I love u so much u don't even know".

She turned her head to look up at him like a lost child. "I love u too baby so so so much but why so suddenly you're saying all this"? Y/N looked down and spoke holding him tighter. "I don't know like we've been fighting so much in the span of two days and I really hate it so much I feel like I failed to keep u happy no matter what-". She was cut off.

"Hey hey no, baby don't think like that, I know we might have fought but that's okay forget it now, couples fight sometime it's not as though it's normal for us to fight it was a once in a while thing, we just didn't see eyes to eye for once and that's okay, I'm perfectly happy with u, you're my light you did so much for me and became what u call home, I couldn't ask for more from u".

Y/N smiled at his words feeling a little weight leave her shoulders but that wasn't the only thing bothering her and jungkook could see this so he prompted her to say what was on her mind fully. "But I can see right through u that's not the only thing that u made u say that whats on your mind babe"? "I-, I really don't know, i-i just feel like somethings gonna happen and I won't have the opportunity to tell that to u".

Jungkook frowned. "What do u mean"? "I mean that I have this feeling that I'm gonna have to go away for a bit and I don't wanna go without making sure that you're happy and okay and know that I love u so much". Jungkook smiled softly. "Yes babe, I couldn't be happier I have u and yoona and that's all I'll ever need, and you're just stressed nothings gonna happen calm down and clear you're mind, I'm here, rest now".