chapter 50

marching threw the insistute, i find my self ducking threw the hallways, with my head low. feeling my breath shorting the more people are around.

quickly tucking my hood up hiding the yellow glow from my eyes, i duck into alecs office breathing heavily.

the door slams shut behind me making me insatntly lean agaisnt it. tilting my head back i quickly pat my pokcet searching for my phone.

after finding it, with shakey hands i find magnus number before pressing call.

listening to the sound of my uneven breaths and the phone ringing,

"hello darling" magnus voice speaks threw the phone.

" magnus" i gasp loudly trying to slow my breath down, my hands shake as i squeeze the phone in my hands.

"gracelynne? gracelynne where are you?" he questions a confused and worried tone coming out of the phone.

"alec's office" i speak before i feel my fangs drop making me grunt the phone slips from my hands.

i listen to the sound of magnus calling my name from the phone thatv lays on he floor as i grunt, trying to hold in the imense pain and angry i feel right now.

suddnely a portable appears in the middle fo his office and magnus steps threw it.

his eyes dart around the whole office before they land on me.

"gracie" he gasp quickly rushing towards me, i look up quickly seeing him rushing forwards instanrly i fall to the floor backing into the closest corner hissing.

"stay away! , stay away!, stay away!" i hiss breathing heavily covering my face with my hads.

magnus watching with wide eyes seeing the way i cowar in the corner breathing insensly.

"gracie, gracie you need to listen to me." magnus speaks stepping towards e.

his voice sounds foggy and far away as i struggle to get a hold of my emsotions right now.

minuets passed of magnus trying to get my attention and calm me down, none of it worked. before he resultted to his last resort.

alec comes storming threw his office doors with a worried look on his face. he instantly looks between me and magnus before looking at his desk.seeing a envelope opener on the desk, he grabs it quickly making magnus eyes widen.

but before magnus could stop him, alec slides the inside of his forearm causing his blood to drip down his arm.

my head instantly darts up.smelling the sweetness of his blood, my eyes glowing, my head tilting as if im mesmerized by it.

something ive learnt, in the past couple of days, is that shaodwhunter blood is alot sweeter and so much better than normal blood.

instantly i stand up racing towards alec latching onto his arm making him stumble slightly.

"thats it." he whispers wrapping his arms around m, as i suck hasrhly onto the slice in his arm. he slowly lowers us onto the floor making magnus step towards us."good girl." he grunts squeezing his eyes shut slightly in pain."your okay..."alec mutters holding onto me,he sits me on his lap holding onto me as i fed from him as magnus puts his hand on my head brushing his hand threw my hair both of them exchanging a worried look on their faces.

"i dont want to talk about it" i mutter seeing both of them staring at me as i wipe the blood from around my mouth with a cloth that magnus made appear.

a sigh comes from magnus mouth, he was using his magic to heal alec's wound,

"we need to gracelynne" he speaks looking over at me.