🍃Chapter 37🍃

The night felt like the longest night of the life

The night felt like the longest night of the life . As it continues with its dark shiny moony look it was giving the space for the people to get rid of all of there worries before the sun of the next day a ray of new hope and a chance of a new beginning rise and fall on them. The night continues to give people a chance to get rid of all there negative things from life.

The black shinny BMW was racing on the road cutting through the air as there was little to no traffic the person was driving fast to reach its destination. If it was possible he wants to make the car fly .

On the other side it was a scene of a busy airport of the city and amongst the crwoded airport there was an area alittle to its side where private jets were lined up with private lobby and waiting area . The cars of the private jet owner were lined up there with full security guards clad in black suits and chauffer waiting by the cars.

Through the black sky suddenly a private jet landed on the runway and taxy its way to the parking spot. The jet had a name ingraved on it B&M.CO.

As the jet finaly stopped at its parking spot the engines slowly shut down and the door of the jet plane opened slowly a beautiful airhostess stand by the side of the door professionally and then comes the men who own the private plane, the men who has an aura which make people to become alert. The men who ruled the city and has a top name in the list of the most handsome bachelor businessman in the world.

As he walks down the stairs of the jet clade in white button down shirt which was perfectly streched on his hard chest and broad shoulders and black pants with a rolex watch clisped on his left wrist. His hairs move from the air and fall on his forehead but he didn't bother to make them away .

He walks with full confidence and with stone face the people around him greeted him to which he only gave answer with a small nod , his face full of void of emotions , french cut baird sharp jaw line , dark brown eyes in short he is the perfect sculpture made by the creature.

The security gurd ran before him and opened the door of black land crouser in which he set making himself comfortable on its backseat. The driver came and set by the wheel of the car and started the engine of it before racing the car out of the airport.

"Drive towards the vellay ". The voice boomed in the silence of the car and the driver nodded silently before turning the car on its desire road.

After that there was silence the man looked out of the window nothing has changed as he thinks to himself . He watched the scenario speeding past the car , he closed his eyes and a particular laughing face appeared in front of his eyes on which a small smile came on his lips also.

"I am coming love just wait for me I am coming to make you mine this time forever"
🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

The air is getting alittle bit chiller then before and the night is becoming more and more dense and dark.