S2. Episode 2: Survey....

Ayanokoji PoV

The interior was bigger than I initially expected. I looked around and every single detail, every little item, simply screamed ' Luxury'.

We were informed that the director owned this building but all its operations were handled by Kazumi Shoko. I'm curious if the director perhaps hid some secrets in this building, but as psychotic as she is, I wouldn't put her on any level of stupidity. There's no doubt that she buried any secrets or weaknesses to places nobody could reach.

" Asahina, could you stop clinging on to Ichinose?" Kazumi said.

" Eh? But I want to get to know my favorite kouhai!" She pouts.

" Eh? I'm your favorite?" Ichinose asked, seemingly flustered. She made her mask seem believable.

" Of course! After all, we have similar masks!" 

" Eh?" Ichinose's expression froze. 

What?

I, too, began staring at Asahina with a suspicious look. The girl in question only smiled as if nothing had happened, but she managed to catch Ichinose Honami off guard. " Same Masks" She says? Does Asahina Nazuna also wear a mask? Is the Asahina Nazuna we're currently talking to, a mask?

" Just kidding, Kouhai-chan~" Asahina squeezes Ichinose's cheeks, which made the latter jolt in suprise.

" S_Senpai!" Ichinose was embarrassed. I was watching her be treated like a child.

" Anyways, I should go. I'm sure Kazumi-san is reaching her boiling point the longer I stay." She winks at the gray haired woman jokingly.