🍭 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 🍭

Jailen

"It's not that serious," I called to Harry as I watched from my window.

Harry was on his way across the street to the convenience store because, and I quote, he couldn't drink cheap wine without something to make it bearable.

"It's always that serious," He yelled back, looking up at me once before he walked into the store.

It was hot outside, even with the sun no longer being up, which is how I knew the summer had arrived. It was my second favorite season, I was always a happier person when summer came around.

The faint sound of the bell on the door of the convenience store caught my attention and Harry ran back across the street. Once I heard the door downstairs slam, I closed my window and sat down in the middle of the bed, reaching over to grab my cup from my nightstand.

I took a sip from it just as Harry walked through the door and sat the cans on the coffee table. I raised an eyebrow, "Ginger ale?"

He looked at me, confused as to why I was trying to hold my laughter.

"Who chases their wine with ginger ale?" I snorted, "Out of all the drinks-"

"It's my favorite," he said.

"Mine too, but I wouldn't chase liquor with it," I said, taking another sip of my wine.

"Maybe you have no taste," he huffed as he sat down on the couch and rubbed his hands over his thighs, a teasing smirk on his lips.

I rolled my eyes but didn't respond. I watched as he poured his wine into his glass and opened the ginger ale. He took a sip of the wine, his face twisting in disgust and then he took a sip of the ginger ale immediately after.

"You're disgusting," I mumbled.

"You haven't seen disgusting yet, sweetie," Harry winked and I felt my face heat up.

I was close to finishing my first cup already. I didn't want the cup to be empty at all so I stood up from the bed and grabbed the wine bottle from off of the table. He watched me carefully, I could feel his gaze on me as I filled the glass up halfway and sat next to him on the couch. But, I leaned against the arm of the couch and faced him, bringing my knees up to my chest and holding the cup against my lips.

"Long day?" He teased, his eyes flicking down to the cup.

I hummed, "Let's see, I've been cramping all day, my groceries melted in Zayn's car, and none of the buses had air conditioning today so I've had to inhale lots of smells," I shrugged and took another sip of my wine, "Oh! On top of the fact that I came home to a man sitting on my couch who also, get this," I pointed at him and he folded his arms across his chest, a look of amusement on his face as I ranted, "broke my fucking phone. I think it's safe to say that today has been long. But I did get something out of today so..."

Harry sighed but didn't say anything. I didn't either as I watched him pull his phone from his pocket. He unlocked it and began typing, the sound of distant sirens filling the quietness in my apartment, along with the sound of his slow typing on his phone.

I snorted, "Could you type any slower?"

He smirked and shook his head. He double-clicked the power button on his phone and it dinged, "There, Jonah will drop your phone off tomorrow." I stared at him, my mouth hung open in disbelief as I lowered the glass. He looked up at me, "Close your mouth before I put it to use."

It took me a moment to register what he meant but when I did, I quickly clamped my lips shut and tried to ignore the slight throbbing of my clit from his words. Would he actually do that? Would he be pissed that I don't know how? I mean, I do but only from what I've seen on porn, which isn't much. I've never had any interest in sucking dick but now... at this moment... it's all I can think about. My mouth watered and I couldn't help myself as my eyes roamed down to his lap. His jeans were snug against his body and I could notice the faint bulge but I think it was just him. I don't think he was hard or anything... why would he be?