Chp 33 (Distance..?)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

"Please have a seat mr. Shukla" said doctor as once they reach his cabin.

Sidharth smiled and nodded.

"Dr. Anything serious" asked sidharth.

"No, mr. Shukla but Mrs. Mehra ko bahut weakness hai, according to the report unka BP low hai aur sugar bhi high hai, agar aise hi chalta raha toh unhe hospital mein admit karna hoga" said doctor.

Sidharth nodded and mummer "toh abhi mummy ko kitne Deen hospital rehna hoga"

"Hm unhe aaj hi relase kar denge aur main apko ek diet dunga, Jo unhe strictly follow karna hoga for next one month" said doctor

"Don't worry doctor, I'll take care of everything, just guide me about her diet" mummer shehnaaz.

Doctor nodded and explain her everything.

They reached home with shehnaaz mom.

"Thank you beta in sab ke liye" mummer shehnaaz mom slowly.

Sidharth smiled and seat beside her. "Maa kabhi apne bacho ko Thanks nhi bola karti" said sidharth lovingly.

She smiled and nodded. Shehnaaz Thanked God for giving her such a great husband.

"Chalo mom utho aur yeh khichdi Khao" said Priya while entering in room with a bowl of hot khichdi.

Shehnaaz mom makes faces after smelling the khichdi.

Both sidharth and shehnaaz smiled. Shehnaaz goes towards her mom and take a spoon of khichdi and make her eat slowly.

Sidharth smiled seeing his wife who is continuously blabbering something to divert her mind and make her eat that khichdi.

When his phone ranged, he left for balcony to attend the call.

"Bas mom, yeh last spoon" said shehnaaz and make her eat full bowl of khichdi.

Shehnaaz mom smiled and finished the bowl.

"Yaa, i am coming" saying he cutted the call.

"I have to go" said sidharth to them.

Sana mom nodded. "Sidharth mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai" said shehnaaz.

"Ha bolo"

"Mummy aap aaram Karo, main aati hu" said shehnaaz.

They both goes outside. "Sidharth woh main soch rahi thi ki, main yaha ruk jaun, thore deeno ke liye" said shehnaaz slowly.

"Kya" he almost shouted hearing her.

She knows this is coming. "Bas kuch Deen" plead shehnaaz.

"Baby you know na if mujhe tumhare bina raat ko neend nhi aati hmm" asked sidharth.

She nodded, she knows he'll not able to sleep without her.

"Bas sidharth aaj bass please please please" plead shehnaaz showing her puppy eyes.

He knows very well how stubborn his wife is. "Ok thik hai, bas sirf aaj ki raat" said sidharth strictly.

She smiled and hug him tightly, he reciprocate the hug and after that he left for his office.

It was the night time, sidharth is not able to sleep. He groaned in irritation and left from his house.

Here Sana is also not able to sleep without him. She thought to call sidharth but before that someone started banging her door.

"Iss waqt kaun hoga" mummer shehnaaz and opened the gate.

It was sidharth who is standing there with a grumpy face.

He entered and close the gate slowly.
"Sidharth, aap iss waqt yaha, aur main gate kisne kholi" asked shehnaaz.

"Meri saali sahiba ne aur mujhe neend nhi aa rahi thi toh socha apni wife se mil lu" said sidharth lovingly.

She smiled and nodded. They both are laying naked under the blanket. Sidharth is busy in her twins while shehnaaz is in deep thought.

After being satisfied he leave her twins and saw shehnaaz who is busy in her thoughts.

He pinched her nipples hard. "Aaaah" sana moaned feeling the pain.

"Kya soch raha tha mera baby hmm" asked sidharth cutely while hugging her.

She smiled after hearing his babies tone. "Woh mummy ki health ke baarein mein" mummer shehnaaz slowly.

"Don't worry mummy thik ho jayengi, he is the best doctor, usne jo diet Diya hai bas woh mummy ko follow karna hoga" said sidharth comforting her.

She nodded and mummer "par main kal chali gayi aur Priya office mein hoti hai aur Sina aunty ko yeh diet samjhane mein mujhe time lagega na" said shehnaaz cutely.

"So you want to stay there, right" asked sidharth.

She nodded smilignly how easily he understand her unspoken words.

"And what about me, i am nobody hmm" asked sidharth to her.

She turned towards him and cupped his face in her small palm and peck his lips.

"You are my life sidharth" said shehnaaz lovingly.

He smiled and mummer "Toh main kaise rahunga tumhare bina hmm, yeh socha" asked sidharth.

"Aap aise roj raat ko aa jaana mujhe Milne" said shehnaaz lovingly caressing his chin.

"Par...." He is going to say something but before that shehnaaz locked his lips and started kissing him. He smiled and reciprocate the kiss with same passion.

They broke the kiss when they are out of the breath.

"Ek shart par" Mummer sidharth softly.

She asked what through her eyes.
He come above her and rubbed his hard member in her princess part and mummer "we'll make love every night" huskily.

She nodded and with that he thrust his member and started f*cking her.

He hide his face in her neck and started kissing and bitting her soft neck. She moaned feeling the pleasure and wrapped her legs to take him deeper.

He moaned in pleasure "Aaah baby cum with me"

She moaned and they both exploded insider her.

It was the next morning when she opened her eyes and found the bed is empty. Their is a note on his pillow.

"Baby, there is a important meeting so I have to go. Please take care of mummy and yourself too, i know you are exhausted after our session" she smiled reading the note and left for washroom.

.....

It's been one week shehnaaz is staying there and every night they make love as per his demand but from past two days he is not coming to meet her and from past one day he is nor picking her calls. She is very worried about his health too as she got to know from kushal that he is not coming home in night. Maybe this is a starting of distance between them.

.....

Any idea sidharth ko kya hua hai🤔

Votes and drop your comments.