2. New Student

"okay class so we are having a new student today" the teacher announced with a smile. "you can come in now miss myoui" the new girl walked into the classroom and introduced herself nervously. "hello, i am Mina and i hope we can all get along." she says with a soft voice. 'woah she's so pretty..' chaeyoung thought to herself. "okay mina, you can take a seat next to chaeyoung, she is at the back." the teacher says, chaeyoung then quickly puts her hand up to show her who she was. mina smiled at chaeyoung as she walked towards her desk. chaeyoung smiled back but blushed slightly at mina's adorable gummy smile.

"oh! and chaeyoung can you please give mina and tour of the campus, so she knows where to go?" the teacher asked. "oh, yeah sure miss!" chaeyoung responds with a small smile. chaeyoung was slightly panicking because she had to tour such a pretty girl around the school. class ended and everyone went to lunch but chaeyoung waited for mina to pack up her things. "shall we go?" chaeyoung asked. "yes" mina says with a smile. chaeyoung tours her around the whole school when she was about to finish her tour she bumps into jihyo. "ah, sorry jihyo i didn't see you" chaeyoung apologies. "oh its okay, anyways who is this?" jihyo asked looking at mina. "i'm a new student, my name is mina." she says. "ohh okay! well do you wanna hang out with my friend group? they are super nice i promise" jihyo says excitedly. "oh yes of course" mina says with a smile, she then glances at chaeyoung. "thank you for giving me a tour, i'll see you tomorrow in art class?" mina says. "oh, uh yeah hehe" chaeyoung awkwardly responds. mina then gets pulled away by the excited jihyo.

"so guys, this is mina! shes a new student" jihyo explains to her friend group which contains sana, momo and tzuyu. "hii my name is sana!" sana says. "heyy my name is momo" she says with a mouth full of food. "hi i'm tzuyu" she says with barely any emotion. they all introduced themselves and just talked throughout lunch.

_______

"she was really prettyyy" chaeyoung whines to her friends. "are you crushing?" jeongyeon asks with a smirk. "yah! i just met her, but shes become friends with dahyun's girlfriend's friendgroup. "oh really? sana's group?" dahyun asks while drinking juice. "chae, try to talk to her tomorrow in art class!" nayeon says. "i will try.." chaeyoung mutters.