Chapter 1: The Shore [edited]

CHAPTER 1:
THE SHORE

July 2277th
Present

EVELYNN SLOWLY woke up to see the sun rising in the deep azure. It was a wonderful sight, the colors playing one with another under the clear sky. She lived in a village. No human was ever allowed to live in the city...

Unless they were soul-mates to some supernatural being.

She slowly rose her body and quickly made her messy brownish hair into one big braid on the right side and got up. She lived alone just like everyone else in the village. But unlike others that actually socialized with each other, she kept herself isolated.

She hasn't talked to others in so long that she almost forgot how to speak. But she was fine with it, for her seventeen years she lived through so far.

She didn't need anyone.

Her parents left her all alone and decided to go and live with their other daughter to some mansion since she was some Beta's mate. They said that she couldn't go with them since she was mateless and worthless, but she didn't really care. Three people she hated were out of her life so she was fine with it.

She finally got up and grabbed a jar she used for water and seeing as if it was empty, she decided to go to the river and get some. Dusting her old brown dress, she grabbed her bow and arrows and got out of her little Indian-styled cottage. She put them on her back tightly holding the jar next to her chest with her both arms and slowly started walking.

She would always wake up much later, so it was quite a surprise to see her waking along with the sun rising above the skies. Her instincts were telling her to go back and resume her sleep while some other part of her mind was urging her to go to that river-

She should have listened to her instincts, because she was just about to start a whole new chapter of her life she'll regret for the rest of her life.

VAN HIT (A/N not the vehicle, it's his name) the tree.

They have managed to escape. Among five hybrids and a whole pack or wolves, those three fùcking vampires managed to escape him! He was frustrated, their actions were irrational.

They were rather composed beings and never acted outside of their coven's logic, but as time passed more and more vampires went rogue and started attacking the nearby villages sucking every girl they've found dry.

At least, for the whole year since they started, no one knew why.

But then it all changed when they attacked the black witch clan.

Apparently a witch that could see the future have been experimenting on forsaken spell announcing the arrival of 'a girl who destroyed the time' before dying.

And if witches are afraid of something, then it's definitely the creatures messing with the time and space and time, so they arranged the deal with few vampires to hunt her down since the girl is supposed to be a human.

'Dođavola!'

"Fùck!" Van cursed in the ancient language no one spoke anymore. This is all messed up, if he finds that girl, he'd kill her himself for even causing this problem with her existence.

'Kralju moj, šta da radimo?'

"My King, what should we do?" asked Sanya carefully coming next to him.