Chapter 14.5 S2: The Moon

~~~
Y/n pov

A constant image of my father kept flashing in this black void, "Y/n... have you forgotten? about the selfless?" It was my father's voice but I couldn't see him.

My emotions felt as if they were easing up, An glow of light started surrounding me. "don't fail me..."

~~~
3rd pov + time forward

"If you're really her big brother, then you should be protecting her! rather than leaving her to fight all you're battles for you coward,"

"Devoting, with this hand you see?"

snap

Tanjiro put his head down due to the pain, "Ha ha ha, but I got to know how funny you feel after all this,"

slap

"After being the only one-"

Gyutaro was sent flying to the building Daki was on top of, With (Y/n) taking his original spot holding his arm.

Taking everyone by surprise, Daki sent belts but (Y/n) was already near her head and was instantly decapitated.

"What?! the hell!" Daki yelled in fear and shock.

Y/n threw her head to god knows where why looking at Gyutaro.

"Don't you dare touch my sister you bastard!"

(Y/n) appeared behind him leaving an afterimage on his original spot, "Moon breathing, third form, loathsome moon, Chains."

Several crescents-shaped slashes hit Gyutaro's back now realizing he was behind him. 'This guy... Is not human! these attacks, there just like upper one!' Gyutaro thought in fear.

From destroying the demon back he couldn't stand anymore as his regenerating abilities took far way longer than before.

"What the hell are you?!" Gyutaro thought, Looming from his eyes they were empty as if no one was really there.

(Y/n) Slowly raised his katana in the air as Gyutaro was staring at it in fear, While Daki's life was flashing before her eyes.

"Kokushi!-"

Gyutaro was stopped from being decapitated as (Y/n) stood there staring down at him.

His head landed beside Daki both of them pale as a ghost staring at each other.

~~~
Tanjiro pov

I was woken to the sight of Nezuko.

I was tired, I didn't know if (Y/n) managed to defeat the demon, He was different... I only saw a glance of him before passing out.

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro!" In a far-off distance, Zenitsu's voice was heard.

I wanted to get to him but my legs had given up on me, Suddenly Nezuko picked me up on a piggyback and bring me to him.

"Tanjiro! I woke up and my belly hurts all over! are both of my legs broken? what's going on?!" Zenitsu screeched.

"You're okay!" I said.

"I'm anything but okay! I deserve pity too but Inosuke's heart is getting fainting away."

I ran towards Inosuke to find him lying there, 'Inosuke! what can I do? wait for daybreak? no, it's way too far! send a letter to Shinobu? that will take too long!'

'Think, think! what can I do-' I snapped out of my breathing to find Nezuko using her flames to remove the poison.

"The poison is clearing up! Inosuke are you alright!?"

"I'm hungry get me something to eat!" He responded.

I gave him a massive hug as he tried to get out.

~~~

"Nezuko head that way, I can smell demon blood!" I said pointing in the direction.

We arrived at a pond of demon blood, "That must be what I smelled, a pool of demon blood." I threw a rock at it to make sure.

"Alright it won't be attacking anymore, I took a sample of the blood for lady Tamayo, "I've collected the blood of an upper-ranked demon!" A cat appeared as I put the blood sample on it.

"Take this to Tamayo, I'm counting on you," The car ran away before disappearing.

We eventually made it to the demons that were now defeated, (Y/n) while looking at the both demons that were arguing.

"You're the only idiot here!"

"What you say?!"

"Maybe someone like you, couldn't possibly, be my brother, I mean just look at you!"

"Don't give me that trap! if you were on your own you'll be dead now! how many times have I saved you?!"

"You're the worthless one and you know it, You shouldn't have been born in the first place-"

Before he could finish I covered his month, Daki started crying hoping someone would save her, but eventually they both disappeared.

end