Best Friends

One day two girls were walking to the bakery to buy fresh bread when they met two boys from highschool and greeted them in front of the bakery.

"Hi Kenny and David how have you guys been since highschool it's been awhile Melissa asked them.

Kenny said so far so good we just opened bike shop as co -partners and business is going smoothly for us thanks for the number of customers be have daily replied with a smile on his face.

India answered back that's awesome good job you two keep it up and god will truly reward you.

" Thanks India for your support with got all things are possible.

" So where are you girls going to he asked them .

"Well Melissa and I are going to the bakery to buy some fresh bread for breakfast will you like to join us she asked them.

" Sure that will be great let's go Kenny replied and the four friends headed to the bakery to buy fresh bread to eat in the morning after buying the bread the friends went to David's house to play some video games on his computer and talked about the good times they had when they were in highschool.

After finishing breakfast they went to the living room to continue playing videogames on his game box.

Later in the afternoon the girls decided to make lunch for all of them.