Chapter 19

-3rd POV-

Shuna, Mei, Hakuro and Soei stand back to back facing the large undead army that surrounded them.

Shuna: These undeads.... They don't seem to be your average undeads.

Mei: They do have a certain regenerating factor but it is nothing compare Y/N-sama.

Shuna: Y-You know..... not every necromancer is as strong as Y/N...

Mei: And it should be that way.

Mei wore a proud smug on her face as her fellow friends deadpanned at her.

Shuna: Wow I never really thought that you would think of Y/N-sama that much.

Mei: I don't want to hear it from you, you slime worshipping oni.

Shuna: I-I was just respecting Rimuru-sama! I-I wasn't worshipping him!

Mei: Tell that to the rock shape Rimuru whom you pray to every time before you sleep.

Shuna: H-How did you know that!? Who told you that!!?

Hakuro: Girls please.... We are in the middle of a battle....

Soei: They get carried away when it come to Y/N-sama and Rimuru-sama.

The Oni and the Monarch turn toward Adalman, their faces turn red upon realizing the situation they are in

Shuna/Mei: Sorry.

Soei drew his blades and runs toward Adalman who just stood there, before he could get any closer a dragon corpse blocked his way.

Soei: Hmph.... A lowly dragon get out of my way!

Using the special strings of his skill, he quickly disabled its movement. He then pulls the strings which tore the dragon corpse into pieces.

As Soei was about to prepare to attack Adalman again, Shuna stops him.

Shuna: Soei! Please wait! That dragon.

The pieces of the dragon corpse slowly form back together, now the dragon was standing back again.

Soei: So it seems that this won't be as easy as I thought.......

Shuna: That's no ordinary dragon, it's a Death Dragon.

Hakuro: Aren't you going to help Mei?

Mei: Shuna requested me to not intervene in this battle, and I think it's about time I see what my siblings in arm are capable of.

Hakuro smiles and nods and gratitude.

Hakuro: Oh, if that's the case I shall not let you down.

Hakuro then rush toward Adalman as well but he too was also stopped by a fairly strong undead.

Mei: That undead..... It's like Igris but still weaker....

As Mei continue to watch the battle, she saw Shuna walk up to Adalman calmly.

She smiles upon knowing they have already won the battle.
________________

(Divine Realm)

Alicia walks through the corridor with a conflicted expression. Not paying attention to where she was walking, she soon she bumps into Lucia.

Lucia: Sorry Alicia, you alright?

Alicia: Oh Lucia, I'm fine...

Lucia: Really? Then why do you look so down?

Alicia: Well nothing...... it's..... *Sigh* Lucia.... are we really the good guys?

Lucia was taken aback by this question.