Chapter 44

Jaune and the Servants have now returned to Vale and head to Chaldea to meet up with Ozpin. Once they landed, they dropped the Atlas Council and brought them to the Holding Cells, the Teams were needed in the Command Center. On their way there they notice something.

Pyrrha: Where's Jaune?

Teams RWBY and PNR just realizes that Jaune wasnt with them this whole time

Ren: I swear he was just here a few seconds ago.

A few Seconds Ago

Jaune is walking down the Hallways of Chaldea as he is still holding the Relic of Creation as he came across a Servant.

Jaune: Ah yes my beloved King you're here.

Artoria (Caster): Hello Jaune and please stop calling me that, you know my other versions don't like you calling me that.

Jaune: But you're the most special out of all of them. Now come on let's go to the Summoning Room, you're my lucky charm when it comes to getting new Servants. Now if only I could get Marie Antoniette (Alter) but that won't happen for a while or ever.

Artoria (Caster): Of course Jaune, I'll bring the SQ as usual.

The two of then reach the Summoning Room as Jaune came inside with "some" SQ.

(Imagine this is Jaune)

Jaune: Alright time to go to work. Castoria hold my hand.

As Artoria (Caster) hold Jaune's hands as he begins the Summoning procees.

Meanwhile Teams RWBY and PNR are in the Cafeteria to check if Jaune is here.

Ruby: He's not here.

Nora: Yeah where could he be?

Pyrrha: I'll try asking his Servants? Hey Archer do you know where Jaune is?

EMIYA (Archer): Havent seen him, he could probably be with Da Vinci or with Ozpin.

Just then they all hear Jaune shouting from behind them.