𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 16

"Elizabeth! It's so good to see you!" Molly exclaimed and that was the first thing she heard when she stepped out of the fireplace, engulfing her in a tight hug and Elizabeth hugged the older woman back after placing her bags down, well more like dropped it on the floor.

"Mom, you're going to suffocate her" George said and Molly let go of Elizabeth apologizing but Elizabeth told her it was fine before she was engulfed in another hug.

"If isn't my favorite gryffindor" Elizabeth immediately recognized the person and hugged them back "Well if isn't my favorite Weasley" Elizabeth said getting complaints from the other Weasley's, Charlie laughed softly and ruffled her hair with Elizabeth smacking his hand away.

"You're still annoying like always" Elizabeth teased, fixing her hair before she went to greet the rest of the Weasley's "Fred! You asshole!" Elizabeth exclaimed when Fred completely messed up her hair before fleeing, unless he wanted to get yelled at by his mom or smacked by Elizabeth.

"Sorry about him love" George said, helping Elizabeth with her hair but she was just too distracted on how to get that Weasley back before she felt George grabbing her by the chin, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Hm?" Elizabeth looked at him but he just smiled at her and shook his head "Want me to take your bags to Ginny's room?" George asked, grabbing her suitcase, Elizabeth held back a teasing smile.

"I thought I was rooming with you George? Weren't you going to show me that one trick?" Elizabeth asked, placing her hand on his bicep, George clenched the suitcase handle but he knew better when he recognized Elizabeth's tone.

"Then I guess I'll have to sneak you in" George replied, turning his head before making eye contact with her "George don't even think of it, unless I can watch" Fred spoke up, the two turned to the stairs were Fred was standing, Elizabeth grabbed the nearest thing near her and throwing it at him.

"In your dreams Fred" Elizabeth said and Fred stuck his tongue at her after dodging the pillow she threw at him "Elizabeth? Can you help me step the table outside?" Ginny asked, walking in the living room and Elizabeth nodded before she was seconds away from choking Fred.

Elizabeth followed Ginny to the kitchen, she grabbed the plates and handed them to Elizabeth while she grabbed the cups. They walked to the backyard where Elizabeth saw a table on the right side under a tree giving it plenty of shade.

"Are you and George dating?" Ginny asked, catching Elizabeth off guard and she almost ate shit when she tripped over nothing, if it wasn't for her fast reflexes "N-no we're not, why are you asking?" Elizabeth replied while cursing at herself for stuttering, way to go Elizabeth, definitely believable "Just curious that's all" Ginny simply said before going back inside to get the utensils.

Elizabeth knew that Ginny didn't ask her that because she was just curious, she didn't want to think much of it as she finished placing the plates. She realized there were more seats, seeing how it was nine of the Weasleys plus her so it'll be ten.

She counted six more seats, were more people coming over? She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear George walking behind her before he tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped a little.

"You okay love?" George asked and Elizabeth tried ignoring the feeling she got when he called her 'love' and she turned around to look at him "Yeah, I got distracted by a bird" Elizabeth replied going back to placing the last plates down on the table.

"By a bird?" George questioned and Elizabeth nodded, knowing how dumb that sounded but that's all she could make up "I'm assuming Ginny is making you handle with the utensils?" Elizabeth asked, glancing at George who placed the forks and knives down.