Party with obstacles-six

Marlene and Lynn dragged me around and finally, we arrived at the pit which was full of people and a taste of alcohol

"I will not drink! Just so that's clear!" I told them and saw Peter with a blonde girl dancing on the dancefloor.

I waved at him and he waved back but the girl looked at him mad. Okay, that means that I can't sit with Peter today.

"I think this was a bad idea! I don't like parties! Everyone is always drunk and has a hangover the next day." I told them turning around but they grabbed me and pulled me on the dancefloor.

"You need to relax!" Marlene told me and started dancing.

"Now see who's here! Daisy and her new friends. In an ugly white dress" Tris' voice came from behind me and this was the first time I didn't have something to snap back.

"Marlene...I'm gonna search for Zeke and Shauna. maybe they have a table I need somewhere to sit!" I did as if I didn't hear what Tris said and walked towards two familiar faces.

"Luke! Did you see Zeke or Shauna?" I asked him and he thought.

"No, I don't think so. Why?" He asked and I thought about telling the truth or just a bit of the truth.

"A stiff annoys the shit out of me so I wanna sit down so I don't have the urge to punch her like I 'did' on the first day of training." I answered and he looked at me shocked, "I didn't hit her! She can't fight back and I only fight with people my level, like Pan! But he seems pretty busy at the moment so I can't go to him. Now I search Zeke and Shauna."

Luke and Eric looked at Peter.

"She doesn't like me that much, I think!" I smiled but it faded soon away as Tris walked over to Eric and Lukes's table.

"Stay away from Four." She hissed in my ear and I looked at her.

"You think I like him! Man, he's not even my type! I want someone like Gatsby and Four isn't like Gatsby he's like I don't know Mr. Darcy. He's arrogant and thinks he's the best. So yeah. You don't need to worry I don't like him." I knew that she didn't understand a word I said but it didn't matter.

"You can sit with us until your friends come over." Luke pointed at the seat beside him.

"I don't think that's a good idea. My friends are paranoid. They think too much when it's not that much."

"Come on. Sit with me I wanted to talk about the new styles you have in mind for me. Eric doesn't like talking about style or fashion." That convinced me and I sat next to Luke.
" So the brooch I wore today. You think I should replace it for one with a snake?"

"Honestly? I like snakes but they symbolize death, poison, and destruction." I told him and he looked at me thankfully.

"You see Eric? She's the perfect girl to talk to!" Luke turned to Eric who drank a beer and rolled his eyes.