Chapter 77: Awake

Heyy pretty people 😫

Thank you for being so patient, yall deserve the best 🤍

Now, enjoy this chapter... I hope.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Dear, wake up." Isabella's voice whispers as I feel something brush the small strands of hair out of my forehead.

I open my eyes in a hurry, feeling that they're sensitive and swollen due to crying last night.

My eyes skim around the room I'm in, known as Mason's living room where I fell asleep yesterday after the guys and I talked for a while.

I sigh in relief when I see that the guys and Leah are still here, asleep on the couch.

I told my brothers that I would manage and I think they left yesterday night while I made sure security was surrounding this whole area.

"I'm about to wake them too, I made breakfast." She smiles, letting me adjust to the morning atmosphere.

"Where am I?" Leah mumbles, rubbing her eyes as she looks around the room in confusion, her voice waking the others up too.

Isabella chuckles lightly before she leaves the room, making her way towards Mason's kitchen.

"My head is hurting," Nico murmurs, his eyes barely open and his voice sounding low.

"You want to know who the person is helping Mason with Silas?" Elias questions which cause Rowan to groan.

"Don't start again, not when it's this early." Rowan sighs, rubbing his face with his hand.

"Who is it?" I mumble, my voice sounding weak and vulnerable and it's definitely not because I just woke up.

"You know that girl we talked about? Her name is Amaya," Nico talks, making our attention shift from Elias to him.

"Apparently, she has an amazing doctor's skill. But this man here doesn't want us to talk about her," I hum at Nico's words, who is totally ignoring the glare Rowan sends him.

"She doesn't deserve to be talked about, now shut it," Rowan mutters, showing us a side of him that we hadn't seen yet.

"I feel some tension," Xavier laughs, resting his head on Max's shoulder.

I clear my throat and stand up from the couch, my body hurting from what I had experienced yesterday.

"I'm going to look if Isa needs any help," A tiny smile is plastered on my face as I head out of the living room and towards the kitchen.

A delicious smell is wandering through the house, Isabella's cook skills never fail to impress me.

"Do you need any help?" I call out, seeing her place the glasses and plates on the table, looking rather exhausted.