𝟎𝟎𝟑 || My last will

[ y/n ]'s uniform. The person ist just an OC I used for the illustration 💃

 The person ist just an OC I used for the illustration 💃

Day three

Day three

„I'M GONNA DIE!"

„[ y/n ] you're not gonna die"

"YES I AM! I'M GONNA BE BEHEADED!!"

"I promise you won't be— what are you doing?"

"IF I'M ALREADY GONNA DIE, THEN I'M WRITING MY WILL! Gorou, I don't have much, but you will get my sweatshirt jacket" you said, writing something down in your small diary as tears started to stream down your face while you continued to talk. "You can also cut holes in the hood if it doesn't fit with your ears otherwise! Kokomi– Kokomi will get my shoes! She can do way more damage with them anyways. And Uhm– I don't even know anyone else but please do me the honor and shoot my corpse to space when I'm dead"

"Calm down [ y/n ], you're not gonna die" Gorou said, crouching down besides you and taking the book out of your hand as you wiped away your tears.
"And did you already forgot that you got your new shoes from your highness? You can't pass them on to her if they're already hers" 

"Oh..."

"Now let's go" before you could even say a single thing, the male already took your hand and pulled you up from your crouching position.

If you may wonder what caused this small ruckus, then here is your answer: a battle had started.

But a good thing was that you could stay at distance a bit from the frontlines. With your bow, you could shoot up to 60 meters at the moment, so you wouldn't have to fight at the front.

Things started too fast for you to actually notices when they started, so you just took your aim and tried to help out a bit after Gorou calmed you down a bit. It was a bit of a struggle at first because your hand was still not as calm as you would like it to be, and the chance of missing your target because of a shaking hand would be fatal — especially if you would hit one of your own comrades.