Part 34.

"Ugh, this guy is so heavy" Boom keeps complaining with some curses in between but since Mew and Boom share the same face, it's funny to think that Mew's face is complaining using words Mew will never gonna use.

"Deal with it." Amanda said laughing at his brother's struggle. Mild is helping too but Boom is very much the one bearing most of Mew's weight.

"Why did we agree to this again?" Boom keeps on complaining, they weren't actually driving to somewhere far, they're just driving around to bore Mew and they could execute their plan.

"Who again convinced me into this and said, 'I want to make my twin brother happy'? Oh, I know who, A neighbor." She cracked a laugh which just annoys Boom. Mild's holding his laugh and giving Boom an annoying look.

"Now I'm starting to regret it." Boom said, though they all know he didn't mean those words since Mew deserves all the things that makes him happy. He has been suffering for too long.

They succeeded in getting Mew out of the car and bringing him inside the event lounge of the hotel, a different hotel where they've been staying. They rented the whole place since it's a closed area They lay Mew down on the couch, he is still sleeping, he will be for the next few more hours.

"What a man of the night. Are you sleeping beauty?" Boom greeted his teeth while looking at his sleeping brother with disgust. "Nah, you aren't sleeping beauty. You're Shrek! But at least you're in a fairytale" He snickers at his brother while he plainly just insulting him knowing that the latter can't hear him.

"Just so you know, you're twins so you share the same face." Amanda commented.

"I'm more handsome than he is" Boom rolled his eyes.

"As if!" She retorted. She's always on Mew's side no matter what. "Oh, by the way. Uh...Dad says you guys should apologize if you know, you want him to take you back"

"Apologize? Never." Boom said with full of resentment.

"Why are you so angry? I just delivered what I was asked to." She said, holding her laugh. She's already expecting that her brothers will definitely react about it and she finds it funy seeing them pissed.

Boom didn't comment and just continue what he was doing. They have to make sure the preparation is done before the sleeping beauty wakes up.

"When is he getting he-" Boom halt when he saw three people started walking towards them, "I was just about to say the devils name" He made a sigh and just stands there beside his sleeping brother - waiting for the three.

"Daddyyyy~" Aedyn yells as he ran towards his father. When the kid got no response from his father, he tried shaking him but still the same. "Mommy! Daddy's not moving, is he dead?"

"Little Superman, daddy's just sleeping" Gulf said trying not to laugh.

"Why is daddy sleeping here?" The confused child turn to look at his mother.

"Well... it doesn't matter. You remember what to do right?" Gulf asked. He planned everything, all well planned and was hoping everything will work accordingly.

Gulf noticed even the slight change in Mew's face, he notice the slight change in Mew's attitude and how he flinch whenever Gulf talks in a very rude way or his cold gestures and tone. And Gulf is very guilty of it all.

"Yes mommy." Aedyn smiles from ear to ear. One thing Gulf noticed is that his son never calls him 'dada' again and it's always 'mommy' which is fine for Gulf.

Gulf also took Aedyn's gadget since if Mew talks to him, the plan will go for nothing. Mew would notice that they're not at home and Gulf went on with his act of not sending messages to Mew.

"On a second thought, why don't we get Mew out of here? I can't take it if someone's bullying him." Amanda jokes as she scrunched down to level her height to Aedyn. "But it's okay, give me another niece or nephew like Aedyn and I'll forgive you." She commented while pinching Aedyn's cheeks.

"Aaww.. mommy! She's bullying me" Aedyn calls for his mother's help but he just laughed at him.

"What's your name?" Amanda asked.

"Aedyn Fynn Kanawut." The kid answered yet he is still pouting.

"You should be a Suppasit or you can't take this guy's money!" She pointed at his still no conscious brother.

The kid just made a confused face while Gulf just shrugged. They have yet to talk about those things.

All the preparations were complete and they're just waiting for Mew to wake up. The lights went off since Mew might wake up any moment.

They waited in silence.

Mew woke up and as his eyes starts to adjust, the place is really dark and all he can feel is the comfortable and soft sofa he is on.

"Where am I?" He asked yet he got no answer.

Suddenly a noise from somewhere in front of him. It's a music, a sudden Melody. Someone's singing in the dark and Mew exactly know who it was.

(Marry Me by Jason Derulo covered by Khel Pangilinan)

As Gulf started singing the lyrics, Mew is searching where the sound is coming from. The stage light up where the man of his dreams is standing while holding the microphone.

The first one to show up is Amanda who's holding a rose. She handed them to the not so confused Mew and tapped his back, then next is Boom who just have the same color of rose and handed it to him. Mew's accepting the flowers yet his eyes is still fixated on the man singing on the stage.

He received a bunch of roses then the last one that's standing in front of Mew is not Gulf, it's his son. Holding a black small box, and gently open them.

"I know we've come really far and we've experience things that's isn't normal. I just want to say that I am so thankful for loving me all these years. I appreciate everything you do for me and for Aedyn," Gulf jumped off the stage and stand beside his son, "Mew... please, will you marry me?" He kneeled one foot and just looked up at Mew while both of them waiting for his response.

"Yes, I'll marry you. I will marry you whenever and wherever you want." Mew said, he kneeled in front of Gulf and hug him then pull his son to their embrace.

"Daddy~" It was so sudden that Aedyn cried so loud that his even his parents didn't know why.

"Ssshhh.. it's okay, mommy and daddy is here" Mew said, he kissed his son's forehead and kiss his soon-to be wife's lips. "Thank you for this surprise."

"It's simple but I know you don't really like extravagant things so we tried keeping it minimal." Gulf said, "Sorry for ignoring you for so long, I have to do it so it can be off as believable. Sorry" He sincerely apologized which Mew accepted.

"I'm sorry too. I love you" Mew once again captured Gulf's lips and the crowd around them applaud. Mew just realized that everyone around them is so familiar, friends and some close relatives but neither of their parents were present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Fluffy chapters is coming 😁😂