No Study

♡︎

       ♫︎𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞♫︎

~

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

Did he blocked me?, but his profile picture is still visible, he still has black background, i pouted, placing my phone on my bed, i laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

Am i annoying?, he doesn't likes me right?, he is always cold and rude towards me, how am i going to live with him?, what if he will kick me out of his house?, i have heard that he has a very expensive and luxurious mansion, i don't wanna be kicked out of there.

He also called me small kid, he is too big infront of me, i'm soo small, he deserves a rich classy girl just like him and not me, but what can i do, this is our fate, UGHH, stop overthinking y/n, you have school today, i immediately stood up, wearing up my attire, rushing out of my room, UGHH I FORGOT MY BACKPACK!!.

I again rushed inside my room, grabbing my backpack, why do i always forget things.

~

"Hiiii Y/N!!!"Felix yelled, as soon i stepped inside the school,"HEY"I waved at him before rushing towards him, "hello y/n, good morning"Taehyun greeted morning, "good morning!"i wished back, hugging him tightly, he chuckled, i broke the hug, i crushed felix into a tight hug.

"How are you two??"I asked, they smiled, "we are fine"They replied in unison, i smiled nervously, they glared each other, "please don't fight today guys"I requested, as i stood infront of them, showing my puppy eyes to them, i heard them sighing in unison, here we go again, "why you always copy me?"Felix asked taehyun, through gritted teeth.

"You copied me!!"Taehyun fisted his palm, i gripped on his shoulder, "please please please please please please don't fight today"I begged, joining my hands infront of them, they again nodded in unison, WHAT THE FLOWER?, taehyun tried to hover on felix, but i grabbed him by his shoulders dragging him away with me.

I forcefully made him to sit up on his seat in the class, i sat up on my place, few minutes later felix walked in, he death glared taehyun, these kids!!, the teacher walked in, starting her lecture, to be honest i wasn't interested in her lecture a bit, i secretly grabbed my phone, turning it secretly on.

I carefully roamed my eyes around the classroom, biting my lower lip, all of them were buzy, i glanced down at my phone, he was still offline, why is he soo rude??, i will punch his face, i was buzy on cursing him in my mind, when suddenly eomma started to call me.

My ringtone is ringing in the whole class, it's awkward silence between me and everyone in the class, all of them turned to me, staring me, i smiled at them before accepting her call, "WHY YOU RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT YOUR LUNCH BOX"Eomma yelled soo loudly that i have to keep my phone some inches away from my ear.

I eyed the teacher and she was laughing at me silently, i glanced at my best friends, they were also doing the same, infact the whole class was laughing at me, i'm embarrassed, why she have to mention the lunch box, i always show off about not bringing the lunch box infront of them, but eomma exposed me.

I looked at myself in the mirror infront, oh god i'm red like tomato, "eomma i will buy something from cante--"She cutted me immediately off, "CANTEEN'S FOODS ARE UNHEALTHY, WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME ONCE HUH?!, I KNOW YOU WILL EAT THOSE CHOCOLATES AND CANDIES.."She continued her lecture.

I hang up, awkwardly, i know eomma will kill me because i have hang up at her face, "y/n did you had your breakfast?"The teacher asked, she was trying hard to prevent herself from laughing out, "y-yes"I replied, shuttering, everyone around burst out laughing at me, i lowered my head.

This is soo embrassing, i whinned, "okay now open page number ten, and y/n turn your phone off now"She ordered, i nodded, switching my phone off, throwing it inside my backpack.

~

"LEE FELIX!!!"I yelled his name for the hundredth time, both of them burst out laughing, "it's home made, it's healthy y/n!"Felix handed me his lunch box, i glared both of them, "have mine too"Taehyun pushed his lunch box forward, i whinned, "STOP IT PLEASE!!"I yelled.

"I have money i can buy"I replied, standing up from the chair, "wow you have money, your charming gave you?"Felix asked, "why should he give me?, i have my own money!"I replied, they hummed in unison, i don't wanna see them fighting, i immediately rushed towards the counter to buy something, i can hear them bickering behind.

Ugh LEE FELIX & KANG TAEHYUN!!!

After few more minutes of them fighting and threatening each other, finally they stopped, we had our lunch, and attended our last class, i packed up my stuff and was about to walk out, but felix insisted that we will walk to home together, we agreed with him, and now here we are walking together.

"Will you ever be able to get married?"Out of nowhere taehyun asked, please god he would not take felix's name, "lee felix?"And he did, that's why i was hesitant to walk with them till my house, i wasn't sure if i will reach there safely or not with them, felix gritted his teeth, "don't talk about yourself kang"Replied felix.

I'm scared to death now, "no, i'm talking about you!"Taehyun replied back, my heart rate increased, suddenly both of them burst out laughing, i sighed, "did you guys just pranked me?"I asked, both of them nodded in unison "i thought you both will murder each other"I said, continuing walking.

After few more minutes of walking, we stopped infront of my house, i bid them goodbye, they waved back, i rushed inside my house, "oh look y/n is here"I turned to the voice, finding his mother and my mother sitting up, and a girl in between them, she was giving me negative vibes.

Her nails are taller then my height, and her lipstick is dark red colored, a short, which is too much reveling, did she came out straight from a night club?, ughh shut up y/n, when did you started to judge people?, i shrugged those thoughts, and bowed infront of them, "hello i'm y/n, nice to meet you"I greeted the girl.

I passed her a smile and she does smiled back, "hello i'm jenna, nice to meet you too"She replied,

'Look she isn't evil'

"Ah y/n go and change your dress"Eomma ordered, i nodded my head, humming, and was about to walk away, "from now on you don't have to go to school, this friday is the wedding, and i don't want my daughter in law to do any kind of work or thing"Said his mother.

I froze at my place, felix was right, they ain't allowing me to study, eomma sighed, "but she didn't even finished--"She cutted eomma off, "i'm very sorry, but we have a big name, as you know my son isn't an ordinary man, he has a reputation, and i don't want people around to know about her age"Said his mother.

~

*Just Talking*

Anchor : Are You Guys Dating?

Namjoon : *Smile* No We Are Focused On Our Career!

Jin : *Dirty Look*

Jimin : *Dirty Look*

Jungkook : *Dirty Look*

Hoseok : *Dirty Look*

Yoongi : *Dirty Look*

Taehyung : *Dirty Look*

Namjoon :*Smiles*Yeah We Are Not Dating!