25|Special Chapter|

~ Meeting the founders of Black Dragon ~

"Nii-Chan!" (Y/n) calls out as she walks into his shop. Shinichiro smiles as he saw his little sister run in. "Hey, (N/n). Had a good day at school?" Shin asks her. She nodded her head and notices her older brother's friends. One she recognizes. "Hi, Big Bro Akashi!" She giggles as she approaches him. "Hey, squirt." He picks her up. She giggles as he tickles her side a bit. She looks over Akashi's shoulder to see two new faces. "Hi, what's your name?" she asks. (Y/n) wasn't afraid to talk to new people when she was around people she knows. Wakasa gives her a small smile. "Imaushi Wakasa." He introduces himself. "You're pretty." She says. Waka chuckles at her words. "Thank you. You're a cutie yourself." He smiles. He hands her a lollipop that he had in his pocket. "Arashi Keizō, but you can me Benkei." Benkei tells (Y/n). (Y/n) smiles widely and hung out with the older group of men. Whenever she visited, she would always sit on Waka's lap. Akashi felt a bit jealous as he knew there was a new favorite person of her. 

~ (Y/n)'s first kiss ~

Ages: 6-7

It was walking with Yuzuha to her house. "You got a lot of Valentine cards this year (Y/n)." Yuzuha awes as she looks into the bag. "Most of them are just from friends." (Y/n) hums. The two went into the house and changed their shoes. "I'll be right back," Yuzuha says. (Y/n) nods and waited in the living room for her. The front door opened and Taiju walked into the house. He notices (Y/n)'s shoes and gulps. He turns his head into the room she was sitting in. "Hey, Taiju-Kun!" (Y/n) smiles as she greets him. "H-Hi." He stutters for a moment. "Ne, I got you a Valentine card." She said as she took it out of her school bag. She jumps down from the couch and hands it to him. Taiju tried to fight back his blush, but he couldn't stop it. "T-Thank you. . .I. . .uhh. . .I got you a gift too." He spat out. He had no gift for her. "Oh? What-" She got cut off as Taiju panicked and kissed her. It was only a quick peck on her lips. "H-Happy Valentine's Day. . .!" He quickly ran up to his room as he hid his blush. Leaving the poor young girl confused. 

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Taiju: I don't like her

(Y/n): *Breathes*

Taiju: Marry me!

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Izana: She's my little sister!

Mikey: She's my twin! That makes me closer to her!

Shinichiro: Let's go, they're going to be like that for a while.

(Y/n): I thought you were-

Shinichiro: We don't talk about that.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

When someone tries to take (Y/n) out on a date

*Door bell rings*

Mikey: Who the f*ck are you?!

Madarame: Hi, Sano-Kun. I'm Madarame.

Mikey: What you doing here?

Madarame: I'm here to take out (Y/n). 

Mikey: What?!

Madarame: I'm here to take out (Y/n).

Mikey: How old are you?

Madarame: 18, Sano-Kun.

Mikey: Motherf*cker you look 30. Show me some I.D.

Madarame: I have none on me.

Mikey: You have none- Get your a** against that wall. What's your problem? You think you know  it all. Young Thundercats. You got joints on you? You smoke that sh*t?

Madarame: No sir.

Mikey: You trynna get my twin high with that sh*t?!

Izana: Mikey! Mikey, who's at the door?!

Mikey: It's Madarame!

Izana: Who the f*ck is Madarame?!

Mikey: He came here to take (Y/n) out.

Izana: What you want man?

Madarame: I came to take his twin out. . .

Izana: What's your name?

Madarame: Madarame.

Izana: Well I heard the motherf*cker say your name Madarame. You want to be taking (Y/n) out. How old are you?

Madarame: 18.

Izana: Sh*t, man, you look at least 30. Can you fight? 

Madarame: Yeah.

Izana: You can fight? *Begins to taunt Madarame*

*Mikey and Izana began to argue*

Mikey: This is (Y/n)'s adopted older brother. He just got out of juvie, okay? He's still very protective of her.

Izana: I just got out of juvie and I ain't going back!

*Mikey and Izana continue to argue*

Mikey: Listen, I want my twin home at 10:01. If she ain't home at 10:01 I'm on the motorbike, okay? Locked loaded and hunting your motherf*cking a** down. Do you hear me? 

Izana: And I'm going with him! If I'm going to be there you know what it's going to be. Chitty-chitty bang-bang, man. That's what it's going to be. 

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

(Y/n): Life is meaningless. Why am I even alive?

Takemichi: What happened?

Chifuyu: We didn't stop at (favorite fast food place) 

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Senju: You need a hobby.

Sanzu: I have a hobby.

Senju: Staring at (Y/n)'s face isn't a hobby. 

Sanzu: You're right. It's a profession and I excel in it. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Have a good whatever day it is.