𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

"Your knife, my back

"Your knife, my back. My gun, your head."

GIANNA ROSE
Rowan explained for the next fifteen minutes how the messages I got weren't from Declan. They were from a man named Kristian, one of the best hackers in the world and a close friend of Octavia Russo. Everyone thought he was dead until Rowan was told the error code. That meant the Russo family was going to come for us, and for Lorenzo, that was a dangerous battle, not even he could win-not against a family of deadly assassins.

Rowan explained the rest of the plan and I can't say I was too thrilled with what he suggested. I have to stay with Lorenzo until the wedding, they don't know what the rest of the approach will be but they do know that Silas and Octavia are going to take Rowan, Dante, Declan, and Sofia into their safety. Rowan refused to tell me why I should wait until the wedding for them to get me but I had to go with it. At the yearly Mafia ball, I would meet Silas and Octavia, that's when they will give me their side of the plan.

The mafia ball will have almost every mafia, drug cartel, gang, and assassin there. I figured out that if they proceeded with their plans of getting me at the ball, then it would lead to a huge war between multiple mafias. That would mean more blood and less peace. So, the wedding was the other approach.

I needed to go on with the wedding planning, pick a dress, and try loosening up to Lorenzo. Of course, it will all be fake, though. We just need Lorenzo to think I'm becoming accepting of him and the marriage. It'll be easy manipulation. The thing that made me happy through it all was that Rowan and I actually had a chance. We might actually get married one day and get away from the mafia.

Rowan also informed me that Sofia has been visiting him in these cells over the past couple of weeks. It made sense why she always disappeared at night and why her mood would be a little bit lifted when she came back. I needed to talk to her about this, about what's about to go down. We both needed to be honest with her, she was a part of this too which is why she deserves the truth. Sofia is the center of this entire war.

Rowan finished the rest of the planning while he cradled me against his side. My head laid on his chest while I traced my fingers fiddle with his nipple piercing. I missed him so much and being in his arms made me feel safer and at peace despite the chaos surrounding us. I wanted to stay like this forever just listening to him talk. This would possibly be the last time I see him before the wedding. Dante had fallen asleep through the planning, the antibiotics he was on for his gunshot wound kept him weak and tired. Declan drifted off too.

I looked up at Rowan to find him already looking at me. Reaching up, I gave him a lingering kiss. When I tried pulling away, his hand cupped the back of my head deepening the kiss. His tongue slipped past my lips, the kiss becoming deeper and harder. Rowan grasped my hips, pulling me to straddle his hips. My hips rocked against his as he slipped his fingers under my panties, sliding down my wet slit.