𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈 | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

"A very bad man who does good things or a good man who does bad things"

ROWAN STARKOV
A couple of more weeks went by and through that time, Lorenzo moved us to one of his warehouses. Dante, Declan, and I still shared a cell. Every day we get taken into a room with showers and we only get five minutes to get clean before we're thrown back into our cells. All we eat and drink is one sandwich and a bottle of water every day. I tallied the days since I got here; it's been exactly three weeks.

Most of our days were spent bickering, sleeping, and lots of working out. At least Declan's scrawny ass finally put on some muscle. The nights are the worst, though. My dreams are filled with scenarios of Gianna and Sofia's death-including mine. I barely slept in these past weeks, but during the last week, I've been catching up on it.

Today, I expected Silas to make an attack. One of the maids was very helpful before I left and she filled me in on what she knew. Gianna has been through a bit from what I hear and my baby girl is losing her light. I hated the nasty feeling in my gut when I heard that my daughter was starting to suffer too. Almost every father would rather take away all of their children's suffering even if it meant the father had to suffer even more. I would do anything for Sofia, I just needed to be there, I needed to have her in my arms again.

But I also need my woman, the maid told me she was losing weight, that she looked drained and tired but kept fighting every day. I wanted to kill the fucker right then and there when I heard he had put his hands on my girl.

Gianna needed to get back to being healthy, especially if there is a possibility of her holding my child in her belly right now. But part of me knew that she probably wasn't pregnant, even since she is losing weight, but either way, I needed her to be okay. My girls were my lifeline and I don't know what I would do if I lost one of them-or both.

"No dude, you are always cuddling me when I wake up and don't even get me started on your goddamn feet!" Dante yelled. Declan rolled his eyes and continued doing push-ups. This was a daily thing, Dante and Declan bickered all of the time and at this point, Dante seems to be contemplating murder.

"Oh, get over it, you know you like it," Declan winked. And then there was that, Declan flirting with Dante just to get him even angrier. It won't be a shock when Dante throws a punch at Declan's pretty boy face. Declan sat up and flexed his new abs and biceps. "Aw, would you look at that, my body looks so much better than yours, Dante, wouldn't you agree." Declan wiggled his brows at him while Dante flipped him the bird.

"My body will always be better than yours, including my dick, it's why I pull girls with just my presence," Dante smirked arrogantly. Declan scoffed and got back to working out. I sighed and leaned back on the cold stone floor, gazing up at the ceiling which was splattered with old blood. "Penny for your thoughts, Ro-Ro?" Dante asked.