Chapter 10 -

Lucy POV -

The last few weeks have been a rollercoaster, to say the least. Harry had been healing nicely, and Leah and Seth had adjusted as well as you can expect. I knew the history between Sam and Leah, so I got how hard it was for her. She was distant but both Sam and Emily understood why. 

Jasper and I were spending some time together, alone. We were cuddling on his couch watching a movie. We were interrupted by Jasper's phone ringing. Looking at the caller ID we saw it was Alice. Jasper answered and put it on loudspeaker. 

"Hey Alice," we greeted her.

"Hi guys, so I have news," she started off. "1. we are all coming back and 2. Edward met his mate." Jasper and I looked at each other and asked who it was. 

"It's a nomad Vampire called Lizzie, she's so nice and is also a vegetarian," Alice tells us excitedly. 

"What is he doing about Bella?" I asked. 

"Nothing as far as I know. He hasn't mentioned her," 

We sat and chatted with her when all of a sudden she gasped. She was having a vision. 

"Oh My God, Lucy you need to get home now. Bella jumped off a cliff," she frantically told us, also telling us that Jacob had pulled her out. We said our goodbyes and Jasper drove me to my house. 

Parking in the driveway, I burst into the house where I am greeted by Jacob. 

"She's okay, she's just an idiot," Jacob tells me rolling his eyes. 

"Thank you," I say to Jasper before turning to Bella, "Seriously Bella, cliff diving. Do you have a death wish? Do you ever think about anyone but yourself," I scream at her. She just stands there, I can practically see the steam coming from her ears.

"It has nothing to do with you," she screams back. 

"It does when it would have affected mom and dad, what if you died or got seriously hurt?" We continue to scream back and forth when Jasper picks me up and takes me to my bedroom to cool off. 

"Pack a suitcase sweetheart, I have a surprise for you," he tells me.

"Why?" I ask him and start packing a suitcase. 

"Well, you need to get away, and remember us talking about the Volturi?" He asks me and I nod, "I thought now might be a good time for you to meet them and find out if they will allow your father to know."

Just as I was finishing packing, dad came home. We informed him about us going to Italy and what Bella had done. 

"You deserve a break, just let me know you're okay, and as for Bella, I don't know what to do anymore," dad says in distress. I sit and comfort him for a while.

Jasper comes in and tells me we have to leave if we want to get on the plane in time. I say my goodbyes to dad and Jasper and I make our way to the airport.

I just hope things go alright when we are there... 

A/N Short chapter, I'm sorry. I am struggling to put things together and how to word them. So please be patient.