𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗 | 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

"Promises are the sweetest lies"❦

ROWAN STARKOV
THE PAST
My fingers fiddled with the buttons of my white dress shirt, it was paired with dark jeans, and my hair was pushed back. Gianna woke me up this morning with a blissful blow job before she told me to get ready this afternoon for a date-our first date.

Gianna has been very cheery lately, more than usual, and has been all over me every second she could. I wasn't complaining but it wasn't normal, my suspicions heightened when she told me about our date because we have never gone on one. My girl was currently getting ready next to me at her sink. I couldn't help but eye the way she bent over to apply red lipstick to her lips. The tight red dress she wore reached her knees and had thin straps on her shoulders, her hair was straight and tucked behind her ear.

My eyes traced the curve of her ass, fingers faltering on the buttons I was trying to put together. "Stay back, dog, we will be late and I need this night to be perfect." Did she call me a dog? I smirked and walked behind her, pushing my hips against her ass while I buttoned the rest of my shirt.

"I just wanted an appetizer before dinner was served," I muttered. Gianna rolled her eyes and put her makeup away, straightening and turning around toward me. Her arms looped around my neck going on her tiptoes to peck my lips, her thumbs rubbed the lipstick off my lips.

"Later, baby, right now we have somewhere to be and a surprise I'm dying to tell you." Gianna kissed the collar of my white shirt, leaving a lipstick stain on it. I patted her ass before she went into the room to grab her purse. I looked in the mirror one last time, smirking down at the lipstick on my shirt.

An hour later, I was blindfolded and walking down what felt and sounded like a beach. Gianna's small hands pushed at my back, urging me to walk further. "Ok, keep walking, we are almost there." Her breath tickled my neck, I assumed she was on her tiptoes to look over my shoulder. At some point, we finally came to a stop, her hands releasing me and the sand shuffling. "Ok, you can look now!"

I took the blindfold off, my eyes adjusting to the sunset. Gianna stood in front of me with a smile on her face and a dinner table behind her, and the waves were not too far from us. "Wow, this is... beautiful, you really did this?" I walked over to her, placing my hands on her waist.

"Yeah, but there is a deeper reasoning behind all of this, but that is for after dinner." She patted my chest and pushed me into one of the chairs at the table, she sat in front of me. Some men came out to place food on our plates and wine in our glasses.

When they left, we started eating and talking, I enjoyed seeing her this happy. It's days like these that make me want to run away with her and spend the rest of my life with this woman. Our lives were messy and complicated but she kept me anchored. And if I could get on one knee right now, I would, but the timing isn't right and we technically got engaged the moment she declared she would marry me one day when we were kids.