013 | Betrayal

Indigo

Indigo

"Namjoon, we did go to a library." I worriedly got up from the sofa and stared at his angered face.

"That's funny, Indigo. I've just been to the only library in town and no fucking man works there. Will somebody fucking tell me where you guys went?"

I looked towards Jin as he let out a sigh. "Namjoon, we can't tell you." Jin pleaded for him to stop this nonsense.

"Jin, if you don't tell me, you're fucking out. Do you hear me?" He erupted.

"What the fuck?" I yelled out, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Namjoon turned around, pushing the book near my face, "This. This is what's wrong with me."

"Namjoon. He told us what was written inside was just a myth for kids. He and his pack know the real truth. Please stop this bullshit and calm fucking down!" I shouted over his furious outbreak.

His facial expression changed. He looked more serious than ever. "Take me to him. I need to talk to him."

"I can't."

"Everyone can't keep this from me. We have no secrets in this pack."

Taehyung stepped forward, letting out a sigh, "I'll take you." He volunteered.

"Taehyung!" Everyone yelled, but it was too late.

"I'm sorry,' He apologised before turning his back and headed for the door. "Can we all not at least sleep it off and go tomorrow?" I yelled after them, but they ignored my idea and continued walking.

I looked over towards Jin in pure panic as he stared at the entrance. "Let's just go with them." He sadly said, walking away.

I slowly observed behind noticing the three boys get into the car. Jin was now the one driving again as Namjoon was beside him with Taehyung in the back. I made my pace faster, walking to the car and getting into the back with Taehyung.

The car stayed silent as I was thinking of ways to start up a conversation. I felt lost. Namjoon was furious with me and we were betrayed by Taehyung.

I thought he had a bad feeling about Leo?

I looked over towards Taehyung to see him fiddle with his hands, looking like he was full of regret. He caught me looking and mouthed a 'sorry' but I quickly looked away, ashamed we had to go back. Now he will find out the truth.

I was with Jin on this. I never wanted him to find out that his real pack was looking for him. I know we are being selfish, but he's the only man the rest look up to as a strong leader. He can't get rid of them for a stranger claiming to be a part of his ex-pack.

"Namjoon." I whispered, "Before we arrive, I want to say I'm truly sorry before anything happens." I apologised, knowing it made no difference.

"You can't keep secrets from me Indigo, you should know this by now. I'm ashamed of everyone but mostly surprised at you." He said.

I had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't snap back at him. Now he was just being a pain in the ass. "I said I was sorry, so get over it." I eventually snapped.

Namjoon looked at his side mirror to catch a glimpse of myself staring back at him. He shook his head as the disappointment stayed on his face.

We soon arrived and parked at the side of the dark road. I tried to adjust my eyes, but I couldn't see a thing outside.

"Why have we stopped?" Namjoon asked.

"We are here." Jin let out and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Let's go."

Jin was the first one again to open his door and walk out into the unknown darkness. Namjoon soon followed him and eventually Taehyung and I grew some balls to do the same. I was terrified of being out here in the pitch black.

"If this is some sort of joke, it's not funny!" Namjoon exclaimed before stepping back to the car, "You wanted to know the truth, follow me." Jin took his phone out of his pocket and used his flashlight, and began walking on the grassy trail to the library.

I walked behind Namjoon while Taehyung was the last out of us all to trail behind.

I looked over to see that Jin shined the torch onto the small cottage that held the library inside. "I don't think he'll be in. It's late." I whined.

Namjoon sighed as he went ahead of Jin and stood at the door.

"It's worth a try." Namjoon knocked on the door three times. We waited and waited with no answer.

"See, nobody is here, let's just go home."

Namjoon finally agreed with me and we all headed back to the car. Just as we reached the car, a shadow was standing in front of the headlights as it began to get closer.

I was terrified. I looked around to see everyone's curious expressions as my heart was about to rip out of my chest from beating so much.

The shadow got closer and our dread came back. Leo emerged from the darkness and soon everyone recognised him except Namjoon.

"Hi, nice to see you guys. Did you change your mind about me meeting the Alpha?" His smile soon faded as his eyes landed onto Namjoons'.

"You guys were telling the truth." He choked out.