014 | Come Back

Namjoon

Namjoon

"And you are?" I asked, stepping forward. The aura he held showed he was also a fellow leader of a pack that we had never met before.

"I'm Leo, the alpha of the old Kim Pack from Seoul."

Leo looked at me as if he has seen a ghost. I could only stare at him in disbelief back.

"The Kim pack?" I repeated.

He gave me a nod as I looked over to the rest of my pack.

Did they know?

"What are you doing here?"

Leo shrugged. "This is the capital for werewolves. We are safe here. We kept ourselves to ourselves for years until I met Jin. I never thought I'd live a day to see you again, Namjoon."

"Do you know me?"

"Know you?" He laughed, "Don't act dumb on me. Our dads were best friends. It's me, Leo, we used to sneak out at night to pretend to find the bad guys with the paper swords?" He pretended to copy our actions from a decade ago until he stopped.

"Do you not remember?" He frowned.

I do.

I want to hug him right now but I reframed myself.

If my pack members were liars. I'll be a liar.

"No. I'm sorry. I don't remember any memories of myself doing that. I'm here for this book and that's all. I'm sure you have the wrong person." I opened the book to scroll through the pages until I found the page about my parents.

"This man. Do you know him?" I asked.

He nodded again, "Yes. That's Alpha Kim."

I shut the book. "Tell me everything about him!" I demanded, "And the woman, too."

"Why do you want to know, are you finally admitting you're Namjoon, the son?" He smirked.

I hit the book against Taehyung's chest as I grabbed Leo with my two hands, pinning him against the side of the car.

"You better tell me everything you know or else." I spat, and the fear started to show on his face as I could hear his heart pace.

"Alright, stay cool." He huffed.

I gave him a final look to indicate he was on his final warning until he started spilling out his story.

"Our Luna was special. She was a witch that did black magic. Our Alpha was born a werewolf. He had strong genes, and they got even stronger when he met our luna. They made him something I can't explain, the flames. The flames were massive and blinding. He became a monster. I know what happened that day they died. The Alpha's side companions, apart from my dad, rebelled against him in a fight. They didn't want a monster ruling over them so they wanted to destroy him and find another leader. That's when they angered him badly, and he went up and caused an inferno. The whole packhouse was up in flames and nobody could put it out as it spread too fast. Luckily the son was out at the time. I was going out to look for him knowing he went out on a run by himself for the first time until I overheard everything. I was too young to stop it." Leo admitted.

"You lying piece of shit! Why didn't you tell us that part?" Indigo yelled out.

"You all know the story?" I turned around trying to find an answer, but they refused to talk and just looked at the ground.

"Yes but Namjoon, he told us rogues got to your dad not his own pack members!" She angrily shouted.

"We didn't want to say anything. We know how bad your past was." Jungkook sadly looked up.

"That's why I wanted to see you again Namjoon. We need you back. After your father's death, the pack crumbled. We need a strong leader like you." Leo pleaded, "I'm sure the pack would love to see that you are alive and healthy."

Leo backed away, giving me a small nod. "You can find me here when you've made your mind up. I can see I've left you speechless, I'll see you around." With that Leo changed into his wolf and run away, leaving me with my mate and brothers alone.

"You can't be fucking considering his offer?" Indigo mumbled before walking off, getting into the back seat of the car as the rest followed her.

Was I really considering it?