015 | He's Back

I woke up to complete silence as I found myself in my old bedroom

I woke up to complete silence as I found myself in my old bedroom. I refused to sleep next to someone who was thinking of abandoning us.

Well, the boys.

I stretched my arms in the air as I let out a yawn, walking out of my room to see Jin walking past. "Morning." I groaned.

"Have you seen Namjoon?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I've just woken up."

The sound of laughter erupted from outside of the house. I frowned as I followed Jin downstairs towards the sounds.

Peeking through the kitchen window, I found Namjoon with Jason outside.

Jason.

He's back.

I forced the door open and ran outside cheerfully yelling out to him. Jason looked over as a grin crept onto his face, "I'm back!" He smiled.

"How was your time in hell?" I asked.

"Ugh." He cringed, "Don't ask. I had to put up with Claudia for days. I don't know how dad does it. She kept interrupting when dad tried to teach me the basics. I gave up and just decided to come back." He chuckled, "Namjoon can help me now."

I looked over towards Namjoon to see his stone-cold eyes staring at me. I stared back with a blank face and turned around to head back inside.

"I'll talk to you when you're finished, Jason. Have fun." I said as I continued to walk away.

Not even a good morning from him.

what a dick.

"Did Namjoon speak to you?" Yoongi asked from the table with Hoseok and Jin sitting on each side of him.

I shook my head, "No. He just stared at me as if I should go away." I huffed and sat down with them.

"He just might be upset. I never slept in the room with him. I slept in my old bedroom because of how he acted last night. I don't like the fact he's thinking about it. He can't be that foolish to move back to his old pack." I let out.

"I don't know. He never said he was thinking about it. All he did was stay silent. But I know for sure, we can't let that happen." Jin sighed.

I nodded, "This is my fault. if only I never raced back to show him that damn book."

"Don't blame yourself for this. Namjoon would have eventually bumped into him. I'll try to talk to him when he is finished with Jason." Yoongi said, taking his phone out of his pocket.

Jin and I chatted with each other thinking about what to do. "I should read more into his old pack. I remember what Leo told us. I can make something that has everything we know about that pack. Don't worry, Namjoon won't be going anywhere once we are finished learning about his identity."

"Do you think they would gang up on Namjoon as they did to his dad if they ever found out he has the flames?" I questioned.

"Let's just hope they don't ever find out."

Before I could respond, Jason comes into the kitchen, sweaty and worn out.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Tough." He choked out. "But that the hell is going on with you and Namjoon?"

~

Sorry for the slow updates lately, I hope you're enjoying the story so far! :)