026 | One Short

I was awoken by the sounds of the suitcases clanking against the wooden floor in the hallway

I was awoken by the sounds of the suitcases clanking against the wooden floor in the hallway. I sighed, staring at my open suitcase at the bottom of the bed.

Today's the day.

"Get ready gorgeous, we are leaving in an hour." Namjoon placed his hand on the door and left with a smile on his face to help the rest of the boys.

"Is everyone up?" Yoongi asked Namjoon from outside the door.

"Yeah, Indigo just woke up. Let's get things into the cars. They both walked away, leaving me alone again.

I stretched, opening the blinds for the last time to see the weather wasn't any better. More snow arrived overnight as it looked like it was going to be impossible to drive in.

I walked towards my suitcase and picked out some travel clothes for the day and quickly put them on, my head was aching, I was in no mood to travel today at all.

I grabbed a hold of my suitcase and pulled it with me to the staircase, I looked down to see nobody was downstairs. They must be out helping Namjoon.

I picked up my suitcase and walked downstairs with it myself. Scared to death, I was going to trip over, I tried to lean against the railing, so if I did trip, I could attempt to hold on to that for dear life.

luckily, I made it down in one piece with my suitcase and walked outside to see them all gathering around two cars.

"Morning," Jungkook spoke, taking my suitcase case off me.

"Morning Jungkook, ready to go back?" I asked.

"I'll think I've become attached to this place, I'll miss it."

I nodded. I'll take that as a no.

I looked over to Namjoon to see him counting heads, "We are one short," Namjoon paused and looked at us all, "Where's Jin? " He asked.

I looked around to see he was the only one missing. I looked over and shrugged, "Did you not see him this morning?"

"He said he was going back to his room to continue packing, Jimin, go get him from his room. Tell him it's time, we need to go now!" Namjoon ordered.

"You said an hour." I frowned.

"You are ready now. Best to just go earlier than planned. Look at the roads."

Jungkook walked away giving Namjoon my suitcase to put in the back. I watched him struggle but finally placed it in the car.

"Everyone packed light." I joked.

"You should see Taehyung's stuff, three whole suitcases." Namjoon laughed.

I placed my arms around him, squeezing him into the hug. "Let's get going." he kissed my head and I just nodded.

I was about to get into the car when Jimin came back running. "Namjoon!" He shouted.

Namjoon walked towards him, shutting the car door. I followed behind to see Jimin panic even more. "He's not in his room, I've searched the whole house, he isn't here."

I looked over to see everyone freeze, "That's not like Jin to just walk away. Are you sure he's not in a different room?" I asked.

"I called out to him but no answer. There's nobody in that house."

Namjoon groaned, walking to the woods as everyone called for him to come back. I stayed beside Taehyung and Jungkook as I heard Namjoon call out Jin's name.

"Jin, where are you?" I mumbled.