028 | Where Have You Been?

I kicked my shoes against the wall getting the snow out of them

Footsteps were heard running towards the front entrance. Indigo stood a few feet away from me.

"Where the hell have you been?" She worriedly asked, "Everyone is searching for you! Everyone is so worried. Are you okay?" She rushed to my side.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to walk around the area one last time. I'm surprised I never bumped into any of them."

"Are you sure you are fine?"

I nodded, "I'm perfectly fine. I just need to dry off quickly before we head out. My jeans are sticking to me. I hate the snow." I huffed, walking over to the sofa.

I watched indigo take out her phone and place it to her ear, "He's here, come back home." She sighed in relief before ending the call with, "I love you too."

"Namjoon is on his way back, He didn't sound the happiest."

"It's fine. I'll deal with him. Are you ready to go? Did you check upstairs to see if you left anything?"

"I did, many times. I even checked everyone else's rooms. Everything is ready to go." Indigo sat down across from me as we both waited for the alpha to arrive back.

The door opens to see everyone running in. Namjoon was the first one to spot me and speed-walk over.

"Where the fuck have you been? We were meant to leave an hour ago!" Namjoon shouted,

"I was walking around for the last time. I didn't see the time. I apologise." I lowered my head before Namjoon walked away.

"It's fine, as long as you're okay, just forget about it. Is everyone ready now? Is everyone here?" Namjoon asked, counting heads.

"Eight - where is Jason?" He questioned.

"He went to say goodbye to our dad. He should be back any minute. He left when you left to hunt for Jin." Indigo explained.

He nodded, "Okay, everyone...to the cars."

Namjoon

I watched everyone walk out for the last time. I covered my face with my hands, as stress was all I was feeling. I have never felt stress like this before. The past twenty-four hours have been a nightmare.

I looked around for the last time before walking out the entrance. I watched everyone fight for the front as Taehyung got in the car I was taking. I looked at the back to see Jungkook, Indigo and Jimin squashed in together.

"Wait for me!" Jason yelled out, running in the distance.

"Sorry I took forever, he wouldn't stop talking about his pack. I thought I was about to start snoozing until Claudia came in. I walked out after that, I said my goodbye and sprinted over here."
Jason ran over to Jin's car and sat beside Hoseok in the back.

I looked at the white roads trying to think of the best way out of here. I wasn't sure on driving through town or to drive through the back roads.

"Is everyone ready?" I yelled.

Jin beeped as I took that as a yes.

I got in and started the car, I reversed out and slowly started our journey on the road while Jin followed behind me.

I tried my best to look through the frost on the windscreen but it was almost impossible. The wind was picking up as the light snow dusted onto the car.

"Can we put some music on?" Taehyung asked, playing around with the radio. Before I could answer, Indigo let out a high-pitched scream, "Namjoon, look out!" She yelled.

A dark figure stood on the road as I slammed onto the brakes. The car came to a stop and I just sat there in disbelief, who would be walking out in these conditions?

"Stay here."

I got out of the car and walked over to the figure. "You shouldn't be on the road, it's dangerous!" I called out.

"Don't start caring about me now."

I frowned to see Leo walking closer towards me. "I was on my way to talk to you, but I can see you are quite busy. Where are you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere. We need to go. Please move while I'm asking nicely."

Leo shook his head. "I had a good chat today with one of your pack members. I have thought it through and if you please, I would like to talk to you. I'm not here to cause anyone harm. I just walk to talk to you."