Part 1: BIGG BOSS Winner Sidharth Shukla

Siddharth was announced as winner of Bigg Boss 13. His family was extremely happy for him, there was another person who was praying for his win and that was HIS JUST FRIEND Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. After the finale, Both Siddharth and Sana were busy giving interviews to media houses, but Shehnaaz got free a bit early. She was already disappointed because of MSK, so she quickly informed Siddharth's family and left for hotel. She had signed the show without thinking much about the repercussions, all she cared was she will get to stay in Mumbai with HER SIDDHARTH.

Siddharth was free after a long night and went to his Vanity where his mom and sister were waiting for him. He took a quick look around to see if Shehnaaz was present, his mom understood and informed him they had already left.

Siddharth woke up next morning and realised he was alone on bed. It felt weird, just like Sana even she has become his 'ADAT'. He remembered how their relationship changed in last few weeks, their fights and how cranky Sana became. Sid knew about her insecurities, so he always hinted Sana about his feelings. But Sana was so paranoid that all his hints were in vain. She was always unsure if she was reading his actions correctly or was, she choosing to be a fool who believed Sid also loved her. He never wanted to confess in BB house and was waiting for the show to end. But Sana on last days of BB, had signed MSK. He knew he loved her and always will but now was not the time to tell her, he thought. He shrugged off his feelings and got up.

He came out and saw his mom talking to his sisters Neetu and Preeti Di. They started talking to him about his stay in BB house, they observed his expression change with every mention of Sana. Finally, Preeti Di asked 'Aage ka kya socha hai with Shenaaz? Baat kiya usse?'

Sid: Kya sochna hai, wait hi karna hai (disappointed)

Preeti Di: Usne MSK kyu sign kiya..Tune usse roka nahi? Usne to hamesha apni feelings express ki thi, tune hi kuch kaha hoga usse

Sid: Arey, maine kuch nahi kaha usse. Gadhi hai who, bina SOCHE AUR bina BAATAYEIN sign kar liya.

**FLASHBACK**

Sana excitedly came out of confession room, she beamed with happiness. Siddharth looked at her adorably

Sid: kya hua Moti? Launda mila kya confession room mein

Sana: Kya Sidhaarthh...hamesha kya launda launda karta rehta hai. Mana kiya hai maine ye sab bakwaas mat karo mere saath (irritated)

Sid realised that Sana was now pissed

Sid: Chal naa Moti mazak kar raha tha. Tu itna kyu serious hoti hai. Chala bata kya hua, bigg boss ne kya kaha?

Sana recalled the conversation and again was smiling ear to ear

' Tujhe pata hai mujhe naya show offer kar rahe colors wale. Bole new show mein lead hu main. Mujhe lagta hai main bahut famous ho gayi hu Siddharth. Hayyee. Ab main Mumbai hi rahungi. Tere ghar ke paas hi ghar le lungi phir tujhe bahana bhi nahi hoga ki main busy tha, apni khidki se nazar rakhungi tujhpe' said Sana all excited. Sid was happy for her and happier for himself. Till now he was worried how he will convince Sana to stay back in Mumbai if she doesn't find work immediately.

Sid: Show kya hai?

Sana: Jyada pata nahi hai but shayad splitsvilla jaisa reality show hoga. Aur Colors ka hai to family show hoga, jyada jhappiyan pappiyan bhi nahi hongi. Oyee..Teri baat sach hai Launde ki line to lag rahi hai mere liye.

Sid was now nervous as colors never has shows on dating. 'Show ka naam kya hai?' he inquired.

'Abhi nahi bata sakti. Co-ordinators ne abhi mana kiya hai' replied Shehnaaz. Before Sidharth could cross question her, Bigg boss announced the contestants to assemble in living area.

Siddharth saw Shehnaaz dancing in centre with all band baja baraat. She came with a tray and moved around the room distributing card and sweets to everyone. She finally came to Siddharth and gave him the card which read 'Mujhse Shaadi Karoge – Shehnaaz weds? ' . His heart stopped, he faked a smile and asked 'Tu shaadi kar rahi hai?'. She didn't respond but was only giggling nervously and she came to him and kissed his forehead.

He was confused, for a spilt second he lost his sanity and thought was he fooled by Sana? But then he remembered the way Sana talked about the show, she only thought of this show as a way to stay back in Mumbai with Siddharth. Shehnaaz was talking to Asim and Rashmi, telling them about the show, when Siddharth came and said 'Moti chal naa udhar baith kar baat karte hai'. Shehnaaz found it strange as Sidharth never calls her for conversation when she is talking to someone else. She realised he wanted to discuss something important.

Sid: Tujhe nahi lagta yeh show wo nahi hai jo tu soch rahi hai

Sana: Matlab??

Sid: Show ka naam 'Mujse shaadi karoge' hai ye swamvaar type show lagta hai

Sana: PAGAL to nahi ho gaya hai ...main thodi na kissi se bhi shaadi kar rahi. Yeh bas Fun show hai, Jahan ladke task karenge mujhe impress karne ke liye. Main to ab Gautam ko hi nahi pooch rahi, yeh ladke kya patayenge mujhe.

This made Siddharth chuckle, he knew right then that Sana had again made a fool out of herself. She was naïve and innocent, unaware of how the industry uses people. Her innocence is what he loved in her but at the same time it made him damn angry as people used her because of her naivety. Sid now had only one option, to prepare himself and support her as she had already goofed up.

**Flashback ends**

Sid Mom: How is she? Woh bahut innocent hai. Pareshan lag rahi thi finale night pe.

Sid: Pareshan hi hai. Finale day ko hi pata chala tha usse ki BB ghar pe hi rehna hai and Shaadi ka show hai. Baat karta hu usse shaam tak, kal usko wapas ghar mein jaana hai.

Preeti Di: Tu usko kab batayega? Ya plans cancel? (She said teasingly)

Sid: Abhi nahi bol sakta. Uska show chal raha. abhi bola to puri duniya ko pata chal jayega. Usko kuch chupana nahi aata. Khatm hone do uska show.

Sid Mom: But wo tab tak bahut pareshan rahegi bahut emotional hai wo. Aise to nahi rehne de sakta hai tu.

Sid: Pata hai, but bol bhi to nahi sakta naa. Milunga usse har weekend pe jisse usse darr na rahe ki main jaa raha, samjhaunga as a friend abhi aur kya kar sakta hu?

Sid got tensed but was not sure what can he do to ease out the situation.

Sid Mom: Itna adamant mat ho ki official nahi karna hai. Dekh le kaisi hai wo, jyada pareshan ho to bata dena about your feeling. Aisa to hain nahi ki log nahi jante. Sidnaaz bahut famous hai kyunki sabko pata hai.

Sid was uncomfortable with the discussion and diverted the topic. But he understood, what his mom said was right. He just can not torment his girl for keeping his relationship private when people had already guessed what they felt for each other.