Chapter 77 ( The War Between Us)

" You want us to Invade the Dremor Clan? Are you crazy?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong Ni Aleana. Even Alisha and Devon looks disbelief.

" Yes." Determinado na sagot Ng dalaga saka naupo sa harap Ng mga Ito." Invading the Dremor Clan is our priority. I must destroy the Dremor Clan Master."

They are now in the Hera's Enterprise. It's the name of the company that she can think of. Hera means Queen. That means she will be this world Queen.

" The Dremor Clan Master is the youngest Master that has been for generations. He will never be a master at his young age. If he is not exceptional. His thinking, Decision and ability to decide is beyond us. How can you destroy someone like him?" Mahihimigan Ang paghanga na tanong Ni Devon.

Catalina just smiled at him. " That's why I must play the game well. In order to defeat him. I must destroy myself first."

" What are you talking About Catalina?' mababakas Ang pag aalala sa Tono Ni Alisha.

" Everything should go as planned. No mistake will be allowed."

A few days Later…

" What's with the mansion. Why is it in chaos?" Tanong Ni Catalina sa isang katulong na dumaan sa harap nya.

" The Master has just something to do." Sagot nito na tila balisa.

" Ohh really?" Ipinagpatuloy nya ang pagkain saka pina alis na Ang katulong. She knows that the chaos is starting to take place.

" Are you done?" Napa angat Ang Tingin Ni Catalina sa nag salita. It's Gavin. He is wearing a suit. A black one that means that what will come is pure danger.

" Are we leaving now?" Tanong Ng dalaga na tila Alam na Ang nangyayari.

" We will escort you  to the Abestreu Mansion." Si Nez Ang sumagot sa tanong nya. Hindi nya pa Rin nakita si Leo.

If the scenario happens like before. Leo would be the one to accompany Gavin while Nez will be there to protect her. Now that Leo isn't here. If Gavin sends Nez to protect her. No one will be left to him, that means his life will be at risk.

" Only you, not Gavin?" 

" Yes, Lady Catalina. I will be the one escorting you. Along with some of the Master most Trusted people." Magalang na sagot Ni Nez.

Mahinang napatawa si Catalina at tuluyan Ng ibinaba Ang kubyertos. " What if I don't want to go back to the Abestreu Clan?" Tanong Ng dalaga gamit Ang malamyos na tinig na Hindi pa Rin tumatayo sa kinauupuan. " Will you force me?" Muling tanong Ng dalaga at tuluyan Ng humarap sa mga ito.

Nag tama Ang Tingin nila Gavin. His expression doesn't change. It's still so cold." If needed." Sagot Ni Gavin sa kanya. " They will force you. If needed." Pagbubuo nito Ng dapat sabihin.

Catalina smiled trying to contain any emotion that could pass through her eyes. " Ohh? Then Gavin can you really watch me get hurt?" 

Bumalatay Ang pansamantalang gulat SA mga Mata Ni Gavin. Hindi inaasahan Ang sinambit Ng dalaga sa kanyang harapan.

" Catalina, What are you planning?"