𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄

"Silence is the most powerful scream"

scream"

GIANNA STARKOV
Rowan and I burst through our bedroom door with our lips locked together and our hands working to strip each other naked. After the party, everyone left to stay at one of the Russo's many estates not too far from here. They wanted to give us the night alone for exactly this.

Rowan gripped the hem of my dress and lifted it over my head, he panted as he looked at the red lingerie on my body. "Fuck, I'm the luckiest man on Earth," he muttered. I smirked and walked over to him slowly, my hands laid flat on his chest pushing him back toward the bed. The back of his knees hit the mattress causing him to fall back.

Our lips were back on each other's, his hands in my hair angling my head. I straddled his hips and rocked mine against him, it didn't take long for him to flip us so I was beneath him. "I'm going to fuck you first, fast, hard, and dirty," he whispered against my lips. I moaned when his hand dipped into my panties, feeling exactly what he did to me. "Get on your hands and knees."

I was quick to do as he said, there was a harsh breath behind me. The mattress moved between my spread knees; he was now standing at the edge of the bed behind me. A hand soothed over my ass, ripping my panties off and reaching down to my aching clit. I moaned, pushing my hips back a little bit to get his fingers inside of me.

What I didn't expect was for his tongue to be there. "It's been too long since I've tasted this sweet pussy," Rowan groaned against me. My back arched for him, fingers gripping the sheets tightly as he worked his tongue on me. He switched his fingers and his tongue so that his fingers were inside of me and his tongue was on my clit.

My body shook with ecstasy, his fingers moved in and out against my walls, pushed down to my g-spot. I panted and whimpered, begging for more. I came quickly but he didn't stop, I tried pulling away but his hand clamped down on my ass. Both hands gripped my ass now, his tongue did all of the work.

I could feel the pleasure waves rock through my body. His licks were lazy and slow, it drove me crazy yet it felt so damn good. "Rowan, please...more... just-fuck!" I came against when his tongue flicked my clit. Rowan wiped his mouth on the back of my thigh, lifting up and smacking my ass hard.

"You want my cock, wife?" He gripped my hair and pulled my head back harshly. His lips grazed the shell of my ear as he whispered. "Then fucking beg for it."

I smirked, eyeing him from the side of my eye. My ass pushed back on the bulge in his trousers. "Why do I need to beg when you made the promise to fuck me and then make sweet love to me all night?" Rowan chuckled darkly before he lifted up, then I heard the sound of his belt buckle.

"Your right, I promised to fuck you, didn't I?" He urged me up the bed, pulling my wrists in front of me. The belt wrapped around them tightly, hooking onto a ring that was screwed into the headboard. When he was done, he moved stripped out of his clothes, and kneeled behind me.