Wattpad Original

Just for Tonight is Getting Published!

Hello everyone! I have some extremely exciting news to share. This feels so surreal to type.

Drum roll please... "Just for Tonight" IS GETTING PUBLISHED BY WATTPAD!!!!

I truly can't believe this is reality. This has been my dream since I was little. When I wrote "Just for Tonight", it felt different than any book I wrote before. I knew I could do something with this one. I was absolutely relentless in getting it out there and recognized. And when Wattpad reached out about publishing, I obviously reacted very professionally by screaming and crying.

I know I talked about the possibility of doing a re-write, but the original version of JFT on Wattpad is the one that will be getting published. I'm so in love with this version and what it's done for me, and I can't wait to see it on bookshelves. Their love story is perfect as is, and I'm really glad that this is the one to get published.

This truly feels so surreal. I never expected to be a published author at twenty-two years old, I didn't think that sort of thing happened. Wattpad has truly done so much for me, and I'm so grateful. From raising me on One Direction fanfictons to being the ones to publish my book, it's such a huge part of who I am today. I am so happy that it's Wattpad who's publishing my book, it truly feels so perfectly full-circle.

If you've read this far, thank you and I appreciate you. I hope you guys are as excited as I am, and I can't wait to see JFT on your bookshelves in 2024!!

Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more updates at @/melaniegaleazbooks

https://www.instagram.com/melaniegaleazbooks/

Thank you!
Melanie