𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐍

"Dead men tell no tales

"Dead men tell no tales."

GHOST
"Who are you?" Rowan asked, squinting his eyes as he stared into the dark shadows I hid behind. I slowly stepped out, revealing my figure, all he could see was the black uniform I wore on my kid frame. But I knew he still recognized me, as I had been stalking his daughter for the past couple of months now.

"I'm Ghost, one of the OA's most intelligent kid assassins, I was sent here to inform you that help is right outside the door. Plans have changed though."

Rowan looked at me through his messy damp hair, his muscles tensing ever so slightly. "What do you mean plans have changed?"

"Your wife is in labour, meaning the baby is coming very soon. Leonid and Mila were forced to come here meaning Sofia are also here, she's already sneaking around to find her mother. I'm going to get you out of here because the second you step outside of this cell, is the second everyone else begins the final attack."

"Final attack, what makes you say that?"

I stepped forward, pointing a red laser at the thick chains and letting it burn through. "Nothing is for certain but looking at how things are, I can only predict that this will be the end of it. The bad guys will finally pay with their blood..."

With one tug, Rowan breaks the chains apart and falls to the ground. Tucking the laser into my pocket, I pull out a needle and quickly stab it into his arm. "This will boost your strength, and remember, all of your enemies lie in this mansion, along with the ones you love most."

Rowan groans in pain, meaning that the serum kicked in. I took that as my chance to leave, keeping the cell door wide open and disappearing.

ROWAN STARKOV

Red. All I see is red. My vision is blurry and my head was pounding. As I slowly regained my strength, I stumbled over to the opened cell door. I lean against the wall, spotting the camera in the ceiling corner blinking red.

After a slight nod, an explosion is heard in the distance, yelling and gunshots go off and my senses come back quickly.

Not wasting another second, I rush down the hallway and up the stairs to the main floor. A guard spotted me, rushing over with his gun pointed. I grabbed the head of the gun, slamming the back of it into his face, turning the gun in my hand and firing one shot at his head.

I dragged him back behind the door and stripped him, fitting into a black long-sleeved shirt, trousers and combat boots. Luckily, he wasn't too far from my size, so it fits well. I strapped on the weapons he had on and rushed back out of the door.

Smoke streamed into every room from the explosion, and more and more gunshots went off.

Guards and staff ran past me, shouting orders. I took that advantage and walked further into the mansion, searching for either Valentine or Lorenzo.

I entered Valentine's office, from what it looked like at first glance, everything was neat and clear. No one in sight. That is until the door slammed shut and a gun cocked back behind me.

"I imagined killing you much differently, but this will work too."

My hands drop to my sides, and I turn around slowly, meeting a pair of grey eyes and a loaded gun. Blood ran down the side of his face, splattered on his clothes, and scarred on his fists. His eyes were a deep void with no emotion.

"Lorenzo," I warned.

"I never wanted this," he said in a shaky voice. "All I wanted was to marry Gianna, gain power and be at the fucking top b-but she chose you and Sofia over everything."

I tilted my head, taking slow steps toward him as he held his ground. The gun pressed against my chest, right at my beating heart. My nerves were calm, and my breathing was steady compared to his heaving body.

"You are shaking fists and trembling teeth. I know you didn't mean to be cruel. But that doesn't mean what you did was good, your need for power brought you here. You hurt my wife, my daughter, possibly my unborn child, my friends and family-no excuse in the world will stop me from killing you after the chaos you brought to the fucking table."

With that, I gripped the gun and his arm, snapping them and the same direction, causing his arm to snap. Lorenzo yelled in pain, clutching his arm but before I could point the gun to his head, he pulled out a blade and stabbed it into my leg, dragging it down.

We both fell to the floor, hitting and fighting each other. I moved above him, grasping his neck with both hands and pressing my thumbs into his Adam's apple. "Game over, motherfucker." And with a hard push, I broke his Adam's apple and watched him choke on his own blood.

A dead man finally dead.

-THANKS FOR READING -
• Vote, Follow, Comment •
• Insta: Idgaf_xoxo •