All of the rest of my Writing

(So these are the parts I wrote, that didn't quite fit in, or I never got there chronologically to put in a chapter. I figured I might as well share them if Ive discontinued the story!

This is just for the people that might've wanted a little more. Anything that I had written down for this story. A goodbye gift I suppose!)

The car conversation from chapter 30. Version 2;

"She hasn't changed a bit." Luther said.

Five chuckled and looked up at the man, smiling slyly, like he knew a juicy little secret. "You think so?"

"Still young. Still loves the family. Still that all-knowing painter," Luther grinaced and broached the delicate topic that had been eating at him.

"Still not...exactly.. right in the head?"

Five didnt respond right away, but Luther continued on. Like Five, Luther was bothered about something from their interaction at the house, and he needed the boy to hear it. He, especially, needed to say it.

"Ive been thinking about it for a while now... Ive accused her of murder twice, Five, and I know it was wrong- but I just couldn't unsee the possibility of her being a killer. Even so many years apart!"

Five snorted and Luther felt frustration rise up. Did Five not believe him? It was a crazy thought, he knew. Winnie wasnt right in the head? Ludicrous! All of the rest of the Hargreeve's would immediately striked it off. Five was smart though, and in love with her, he should see it! Luther was just dying for it to be acknowledged.

"Its- its- You saw it! Earlier, with the gun- It fit her perfectly- it-"

"Luther.."

"She had- a look in her eyes. It was there! A look in her eyes-"

"Luther."

"I know she's your 'better half' Five- but-"

"Luther!" Five finally interrupted him with a sharp tone. Luther glanced up warily and met the eyes of a very calm, very confident, genius.

Five smirked and said the words Luther had least expected to hear.

"I know."

"You- you what? You know?" Luther recoiled.

"She is my better half Luther- and I do love her with all that I am. But a better person? Arguable. At best." The dark haired boy drawled.

Five wasn't disbelieving at all- he was just amused! He smiled and tucked his head to Winnies shoulder, pulling her close. The platinum blonde responded instinctively and smiled under distracted eyes, continuing her work.

"So shes not just... ignorant? Like everyone says?" Luther asked.

"Winnie? Never." Five said with a tone dancing in enjoyment. "Just very, very in love with us."

Luther fell back into his seat, unsure how to feel. "Huh."

Five laughed. "You surprised me Luther! I thought Winnie had everyone wrapped so tightly around her fingers. She could've been a puppeteer, if she so desired, pulling at our strings."

Luther frowned at that. He was number 1- the leader. He wasn't wrapped around anyones finger. Least of all Winnie.

...right?

"And you too?" Luther asked skeptically, trying to poke a hole in his argument. "Are you her puppet too?"

"For Winnie?" Five asked and then spoke in a tone that reminded Luther of how long he had truly lived. The younger boy held the girl in his arms tightly.