chapter 7- Relax

The next morning, after breakfast, Clint comes up to me, looking a little worried.

"Hey, I was wondering if we could go to that old movie theatre. I was hoping that it might jog some of your memories if we watch a movie there."

"Of course," I say happily, grinning.

~~~~~

At around 8 p.m, me and Clint are on our way to the theatre, laughing and talking about how stupid-funny everyone else in the tower can be.

Shaking my head and chuckling, I turn to the alley beside us, but stop in my tracks.

"What the- Peter!" I call, running over to him.

He's on the ground, blood seeping out as his suit is damaged around his chest and stomach.

"Oh my god. Kid, what happened?" Clint asks, kneeling down.

"You know, the usual bad guys," Peter says, laughing, but he groans, tightening his eyes.

Cleansing his blood and guiding it back inside him, I heal his wounds, holding him in my arms.

I smack his chest angrily.

"What you doing getting hurt at time of night?"

"Saving lives, Y/n. You of all people should understand."

"Shouldn't cost yours," I bite back, helping him up.

"I can get home from here. Don't worry about me."

"Safely. Get home safe."

He gives me a sweet peck on the lips before putting his mask back on and swinging away.

"Check on him when we get home," Clint says, and I nod my head.

As I get snacks, Clint gets our tickets, and we head in, making small talk as the previews roll.

"I really worried about Peter."

"You should be. But that doesn't mean he can't take care of himself," Clint reminds me.

"You're right."

About 25 minutes later, the titles begin appearing on the screen.

"Bro, you really chose this movie to be the one we watch?"

"Yeah, Hot Tub Time Machine is a classic. Just keep watching and you'll love it."

"Can you lot shut the hell up?" Some guy behind us says.

"Bro, who asked you. The movie hasn't even started, asshole," I say, looking back at the guy.

He gives me a dirty look, but I throw the middle finger at him.

I turn to Clint, then smile.

"Hot Tub Time Machine," I whisper, smiling.

"So it does work."

Clint smiles back, then we both turn back to the movie.

~~~~~

Pushing the doors open, I turn to Clint, my mouth wide open.

"It so good! Loved it!"

"Thought you would. And now, I have another surprise."

Clint almost drags me to a Subway, holding the door open for me. I thank him as I walk in, and we sit at a table.

"Do you remember any more?" Clint asks.

"Um..." I look around. "It familiar."

We walk up to the counter, then look at the screens that show the menu. I order a Turkey Italiano, and Clint orders a B.M.T with extra olives.

We grab our sandwiches, pay, and leave while eating, talking and walking back to the tower.

"You know I haven't had a Turkey Italiano in so long. I almost forgot what it tastes like," I say, then take a bite of my sandwich.

"Yeah, you were moaning at me about it. But, what'd you think of the movie?"

"You know how to pick a movie. It was so good."

~~~~~

I give Clint the biggest hug and thank him for the night before heading to Peter's room.

I knock, and he calls a 'come in'. I peak my head through the door as I open it, smiling at him.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asks, sitting shirtless on his bed.

I come in and close the door, nodding as I sit in his lap.

"Someone missed me," he teases, making me slap his chest.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I nip at his Adam's Apple, feeling his arms trail down to the small of my back.

I smile as I graze my lips up his neck, meeting his lips.

"Did you miss me?" I whisper, ghosting my lips over his.

He smashes his lips into mine, his grip tightening on me. I grab at his hair, moaning lightly as he kisses down my neck.

Smiling, I pull back, pecking his lips before getting off him.

"Steve kill us both if he see us," I tease, then ruffle his hair.

I leave the room and head to the kitchen, picking up an apple and taking a bite.

"Did you see your boyfriend?" Clint asks, walking over to me.

"Yeah. He is okay."

"That's good. You really love him, don't you?"

"Always have. Always will," I say, looking down. "My soulmate."

"Ooh," Clint teases, making me shove him lightly.

"Mean it. He is best thing ever happen to me."

"Hey, I understand kiddo. That's how I feel with Laura. I'm staying with her next week."

"Good. Spend time with her. Show how much you love," I say, looking up at him and nodding in approval. "Have fun." I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"Hey!"

Chuckling, I run up to my room, slowing down once I get to the elevator. Finishing my apple, I throw the core away, strutting over to my room.

Just before I open it, I press my ear to the door, shuffling escaping from the room. I open the door slowly and as quietly as I can, a figure appearing near my bed, then disappearing into the night.

I hold my arms up in defence, shooting my head in all directions. Quickly but carefully, I escape my room, running to Peter's.

I aggressively knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Can sleep here? I see figure, scared," I ask, closing the door.

"Of course. Come on, it's okay to be scared."

He pulls me into bed, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my back.

I cuddle up as close to him as I can, pulling the covers over us both.

"Do you know what you saw?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"Just figure. All black, tall... soulless."

"It's okay. You're safe now. You're safe with me."

"I know. Love you, Baby."

I feel his breathing against my skin, so I gently turn, seeing him sound asleep. I peck his forehead, relaxing next to him.

---

○○○○○ memory restored- 60%○○○○○