5💜

You are my first love
My soulmate
My wife
My life
My everything.

.

I told you to keep red roses and yellow roses in a single bouquet right? Then why have you sent these flowers in different bouquet? Listen I don't want your apology alright? Do your work properly.

I want everything to be perfect. Otherwise you know me. Dessert and soft music should be arranged the way I ordered, understood? Agar kuch gadbad hui na toh dekh lena! Sidharth Shukla doesn't hear any kind of excuse.

Sidharth shouted on top of his voice . You must be wondering what is happening right? Let me tell you.

Flashback:

Hugging her husband tightly, she took deep breaths..

Sidharth cupped her face and said...

Sid: kuch toh bolo. You...You feel the same for me? Or you need more time?

Sana: aap ko Kya lagta hai?

Sid: maine tumse pucha hai na! Tum jawaab doh.

Sana pushed him saying...

Sana: pehle acche se propose karein . Fir sochungi.

Sid: mujse nahi hota wo sab formalities..

Sana rolled her eyes .

Sana: formalities nahi hota hai wo. Proposal makes a person feel special. Aur aap ko meri jaisi itni pyaari biwi Naseeb hui hai , so you should try your best to make me feel special.

Sid: shehnaaz....

Sana: mai kuch nahi sunne wali .pehle meko impress karein fir mai sochungi aap ko accept karna hai ya reject..

Sid: reject ka option kaha se aaya? I am your freaking husband, come on!!

Sana stood up and then said ..

Sana: You are my husband but that doesn't mean that you are my lover okay? I want a romantic proposal.  Aur aap ko propose karna hi parega. Warna...

Sid: warna?

Sana: warna mai sannyas le lungi.

Sid: What?

Sana: chalein kaam pe lag jayein. Jada der karenge toh mai apni fictional prince charming k saath bhag jaungi .

Sid: no way! Don't even dare to think like that.  Understood? You are mine and only mine! I am not going to share you with any fucking fictional prince charming. Understood?

Sana controlled her blush! His possessiveness made her feel butterflies in her stomach. She felt loved . The non serious girl who had no intention of being serious in this marriage kind of thing, is now so much serious about this.

She wants to live with him, she wants to spend her life with him . She wants to feel loved the way he always made her feel.

She can never deny the fact that he is the one who gave more effort in their marriage. He is such a gentleman that he made her feel comfortable at their first night, without forcing his desire or order on her.

He talked to her about this marriage so calmly , he made her understand the value of this marriage. He has given his 110% in this marriage and she feels lucky every freaking second to have him in her life.