You know I love you, babe ~ Chris Evans

It's not my greatest work guys, the ending is a little rushed, but I wanted to post this, sorry lmao

I'm using Hande Ercel as a face claim here since it was a request but obviously, just like my other fics, you can imagine whoever you want.

Alright, hope you guys will love it!

English is not my first language, so I apologize for any (grammar) mistakes I make. Feedback and requests are always welcome xxx

Warnings: fluff, mentioning about Harry Styles, talk about anxiety?

I do NOT give permission for my work to be translated or reposted on here or any other site.

~

At every age in your life, everyone asked you want you wanted to be when you grew up. Your friends answered with another job every time they asked, but yours stayed the same :

Director.

Ever since you were little, you dreamt of being one of the best directors in Hollywood. Your parents tried to convince you to be an actress maybe, but nothing worked. The world behind the cameras was so more interesting for you than being in front of one. The reason your parents didn't want you to be a director, was because it was such a demanding job. You had to work day and night, trying to make a perfect movie.

But your goal was never to make a perfect movie. Your goal was to make movies where people could find comfort, sometimes even themselves. You just wanted to make movies for people who loved them unconditionally.

It was a tough road, but you did it. After finishing your studies at the NYFA, you took your first step in the business world and started following a director.

When you came to the set, it was like someone created one of your wildest dreams in real life. Everything looked perfect in your eyes. The lights were bright( hoping your future would be the same) cameras were everywhere. It was truly amazing.

Every day, you tried to focus as much as you could on the style of the director and how they were directing. Since you didn't want to miss anything or any single detail, you were the first one on the set and the one who left last. You did everything they asked you to do and tried to help them as much as you could.

You were so focused and busy on your journey to becoming a director, that you didn't have time for anything else.

"Hey, my name is Chris. I saw you on the set a couple of times and was wondering if you like to get some cup of coffee with me?"

You didn't even bother looking up from your iPad.

"No, I'm sorry, but I'm very busy."

The man himself was shocked, not expecting such an answer.

"I know, but everyone deserves a break, don't you think? I just think you're cute and wanna know you better."

When you finally looked up from your iPad to decline his offer again, you saw him standing there, with his white t-shirt. You would lie if you say that you didn't find him inviting. His eyes were like a magnet that drew yours to his and you didn't find the power in yourself to look away. There was always a cliche that people saw blue eyes like the ocean, and they dived into them.

Ocean eyes.

His was nothing like that. His eyes were blue, with a hint of green in the middle. But you didn't want to dive into them. They needed to be admired. How could such fascinating eyes make you ache for something you never had before?

But you couldn't. You shouldn't crave. All you wanted in life was to become a director, and you would be dammed if an incredibly handsome actor would ruin that for you. But you would be dammed like a hungry child in a candy store if you never saw his sweet cotton candy face again.